Highchairs - How much have you spent on yours?

sueh81

Mummy to 1 & 1 on the way
Reaction score
Just wondering as we bought ours the weekend, got the gingerbread zest one from mamas and papas which was reduced from £99 down to £79 and I had a £10 gift card too so we got it for £69 which I thought was a fabulous price!! It can be used from 4 months as it has a reclining position and you can adjust the height so i'd be able to sit on the sofa and feed him too!! :)

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-zest-highchair-gingerbread/463871800/type-i/

Only trouble is it almost caused an arguement with DH in the shop as he couldn't justify spending that much on a highchair as he reckons 'all they do is eat in there' but my arguement was that they need to be comfy or else they won't be comfortable to eat! His bro was planning on buying us one which was about £25 but it just looked proper naff!

So anyways was just wondering how much you spent on your highchair and if you thought it was worth it / or how much are you intending to spend?

Tell him It could be worse he could be married to me!
I have the fresco bloom in black from john lewis. Soo expensive but you can use it from birth till age 3/4 as we eat at our island so it suited us (I mean me!)
I really only bought it for the look but it's been our best purchase thank god up to now!!

We spent £15 on one from Ikea and it's fab :) very easy to clean and I think it helped C to learn how to sit properly when she was smaller

Ours was £150 :shrug:

It was a good compromise too as the one i originally liked was over £300, i only changed my mind when i saw it in person. £150 was a bargain compared to that, OH jumped at it :lol:

Ours is the Cosatto 3sixti, i've seen them loads cheaper now, but i got it for £150 from john Lewis. x

Ours is a phil & teds that clamps onto our table, LO loves it and we can take it anywhere with us, it's genius! Best of all, it was free as I used my telco club card vouchers to pay for it :happydance:

We spent £15 on one from Ikea and it's fab :) very easy to clean and I think it helped C to learn how to sit properly when she was smaller

Yep same here I also agree about learning to sit properly as Oliver can't slouch in it x

Ours was £55 in the mothercare sale, down from £90. Me & DH agreed a limit of £60, so it was a good job this was on sale!!

£15 from Ikea but i bought the inflatable support thing for about £5 too, I agree with PP's it seems to help him with sitting a lot i tried him in the bigger padded type highchairs and he just slumped in them where as this highchair he sits upright in.

I think ours was down to £45, its from Babies r us :)

Mine was £35 (down from £40 i think) i couldnt justify spending any more than that.
Its a mamas & papas one, sturdy, easy to clean and folds down :)

I have got the bloom fresco loft which was £230...wish I had got a Tripp trapp!!!

thanks for all your replies!! think dh is slowly coming round after i told him how much some of you have spent! :)

I have just bought one this week, the Pixi from Mamas and Papas.

It was £60 but I had a £10 voucher.

I thought that was reasonable as it is going to be used 2/3 times a day, every day for a few years so I don't mind spending a bit on items like this that will get a lot of use.

Can't tell you if it's good though as I have to go collect it on Friday and we will try it out then!

We have the £15 one from ikea too but I really wanted the M&P zest but we couldn't afford it :(

I got mine given for Aimee and kept it for Owen too,its a one of the 40 ish pound ones from argos,they dont use them very long so that done for me.Owen doesnt sit in it anymore,he sits at the dining table on a normal chair and hes only 18 months lol

Cant remember the costs (ive blocked them out my mind) but we have a Stokke Tripp Trapp and a mamas and papas one that doesnt fold down. We have the Tripp Trapp for when we eat at the table and the mamas and papas lives in the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->