Highchairs - How much have you spent on yours?

Another £15 Ikea one here, only it was £10 when we bought it. We originally had the Chicco Polly which I bought in the Mothercare sale for £75 and subsequently put on eBay and got £70 back for when I realised I hated it.

The Ikea one is fab though, and it currently in a cupboard waiting for this one to use it. My parents have one at their house too.

I gave a graco one it's yellow, it was £5 from the car boot, couldn't justify spending hundreds of pounds and it's all been disinfected and washed, Flynn has all his solid meals in it now and he's perfectly comfortable he likes to play in it too as he can reach his toys.

I gave a graco one it's yellow, it was £5 from the car boot, couldn't justify spending hundreds of pounds and it's all been disinfected and washed, Flynn has all his solid meals in it now and he's perfectly comfortable he likes to play in it too as he can reach his toys.

I have the same one for my house, but it cost me nothing as it was given to me by another Nanny and had hardly been used.

Tattie has a fisher Price one that I got for 50p on ebay :haha: Seller didn't put a reserve on and I got lucky :happydance:

I got a M&P one which converts to a toddler chair. £75

I had the happy snack high chair, bought it for £15 off eBay. It was bulky though and she couldn't sit up the table properly with us. So I bought a booster seat from the Bootsale for £1 and it's been great! Very easy to clean, it's actually dishwasher safe too (but I haven't got a dishwasher :dohh:) and completely folds up to put in a cupboard when I don't need it

I got mine in an Asda baby and Toddler event It's the Graco Teatime high chair in sunshine yellow. It should have cost £25 but i got it at the end of the event, which I didn't realise and got it for £12.50. I've seen it at Tesco's for nearly £50.00 so a real bargain. It's easy to clean, get my dd in and out and has a removeable tray which is what I wanted.

I paid £25 for ours from babies r us, it does what we need it to and its easy to clean and folds down easy

I bought a £30 reduced in a sale mothercare one, husband fell in love with a £300 (yes....three HUNDRED pound) one by Bloom which he bought on a whim.

I use the cheap Mothercare one.

Nothing! My cousin bought a mothercare one for her son, used it once then her inlaws bought another one so she gave the mothercare one to me :D

We bought the bloom for Zach they cost £350 new we got ours for £170

https://daddytypes.com/archive/bloom_fresco_loft_trio.jpg

Um, too much. I think our Tripp Trapp was about £160 and even then it was on offer at Kiddicare!

I say 'too much' but I don't regret it AT ALL! Bulky cheap plastic chair we had before was annoying in so many ways!

mine was an east coast one given to me but it's ancient so when I move I'll probably buy an Ikea one

£15 ikea one.
had him in lots of others when we eat out and nothing compares tbh!

The Ikea one :D
She loves it, I love it, and cannot complain about the price!

My mum on the otherhand wants to buy the bloom one for her house...she hates my Ikea one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->