Highchairs

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for highchairs? I can't really see why there is so much to choose from - arnt they all much of a muchness?

hi emma honey, i started a similar sort of thread in product reviews and i too have been looking at a million highchairs! i wanted one that was easy to clean and adjustable - up and day and also layed back - i decided on this one:
https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44567031&mcb=core - i no sam's mum has the same and she really rates it :)
i suppose really they all do the same thing, and depends what your after :)
good luck on the high chair hunt, it drove me mad :rofl:

I know that people really rate the Ikea highchair. It's very simple and you can buy a cushion for it. Very easy to clean. I haven't bought one yet myself, but think I'll get this one.

We've hardly used ours (we did for a while but it became a pain) in fact I will be buying a boostar for the dining table soon ...ideas floating in the back of my mind atm on a to do list.

Caitlins walker changes so you can turn the wheels up and she doesn't move she has her lunch in that at the moment (take the toy off you have snack tray)!

if you have a dining table and use it have a look at the boostar seats even the seats that attach to the side of table maybe?

x

thanks girls. I do have a table - but i never use it! i tried feeding him in the bumbo but he head butts the spoon. At the moment i lay him in his bouncer and prop it up against the sofa - but that is a bit lame as he sits there kicking etc expecting to play.

I dont know if a booster would be better tho for travelling? I dont want to take a huge great thing out with me and i dont really want two?

If you know you will use it for traveling I'd consider the boostar then defo ...highchairs are definately another bulky item but it depends on your layout and lifestyle some don't have the room for one ...

I never fed Moo in her boostar it was handy for keeping her in one spot essepcially whist in the shower and when she had tasters but not for a meal imo

i have the Jane highchair - it converts into a table and chair when they get older. I haven't started Katie on solids but she loves sitting in while i make the dinner and plays with her toys.
https://www.babybabyshop.co.uk/item--Jane-Activa-Highchair-Navy--jane_hc_black
I also got a second hand folding highchair off gumtree to use at my mums - you might thing about something like that as it folds flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->