Higher BBT post O on Clomid

TTCisapain

Reaction score
Anyone experience higher BBT temps than normal on Clomid after ovulation? Normally, I range in 96.8-97.2 pre O and 97.73-97.9 post O. Usually only one day or so above 98 degrees.

This is my first cycle on Clomid and my temps were at 97.9 until 7 DPO and they have been 98.0 - 98.3 over the last several days. Taking temp at the same time every morning, sleep schedule is the same. I have been experiencing some night sweats though.

I normally have 27 day cycle w/o Clomid, but didnt O this month on Clomid until CD18 which is 5 days later than norml. I am on CD30 today with temp of 98.17 so expecting temp drop tomorrow or Sunday and AF to arrive early next week.

P.S. I am refusing to test until the end of next week because I am tired of spending $ on tests and getting disappointed with a BFN ...

I also took Clomid this cycle. I know it causes hot flashes so that could be a side effect but since it is meant to boost and create better eggs, it could boost your ovulation causing more progesterone so it might make sense there is a stronger boost in temp. ??

I am not an expert, but that's my thoughts.

How did it turn out? My temp range is similar to yours although I don't generally go above 97.6 post o. This is my first cycle on clomid and my post o temps are high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->