Highest bbt, super excited but..

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/oxfairycakexo/Screenshot_2014-11-11-07-50-57.png

Does it look like i ovulated yesterday? I didnt get a +opk but looked like it could be + by today (test at 11am later) i am super excited about todays spike though, since i've been told for months by gp that i am not ovulating due to low progesterone readings but i believe i AM ovulating, progesterone is crashing hence the chemical pregnacies.. maybe i will prove the gp wrong?!

Going by todays spike do i need two more days of high bbts to confirm or?

Also with it only being cd12 today it seems early to ov? Always thought it was between 15-17! We only bd'd on cd7 and 11 (yesterday) because we thought i has a while to ov yet :/ have i got less of a chance now? We plan on bding again tonight but.. will it bw too late?

This is all so exciting lol!! LOVED seeing that rise, feel like my body is doing SOMETHING ! :) X

Ok so is it poss i missed my surge?! Obvious line on opk yest but not quite +, same last night before bed & todays test 10.45am is showing a squinter of a line... could i have surged during the night whilst asleep ?! Will hold bladder again until about 2-2.30 and test again incase..?? X

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/oxfairycakexo/20141111_142240-1.jpg

Top to bottom was yesterday 11am, 2pm & late last night then today 10.45am & 2.15pm... did i miss my surge or haven't i ov'd yet? Only on cd12 but 0.7 temp rise this morning indicates i ov'd yesterday (cd11) right? Or wrong? Help! :/ x

Plus we havent really had chance to bd as didnt expect O so soon.. so only on cd7 and yesterday... so looks like we are out this month already and its only cd12!!! Didn't get any ovulation cramping but had backache on and off for 3-4 days.. eugh this is so stressful :(

looks like you dident catch your surge on the OPKs , but your temp rise is promising if it stays high then you've ovulated.

Thanks for the reply! Gutted it looks like i ov'd really early, looks like we are out this month :( but atleast i can show the doctor my chart because she thinks i am not ov'ing :/ x

If you ovulated yesterday, then your chances are still good. You had sex on the day of ovulation, which is great timing.
I don't see any hint of a surge on those opks. Maybe your temperature will be back down tomorrow. Keep having sex and keep using the OPKs. You are limiting your liquid intake before you test, right?
I always had better luck with the OPKs around 5 PM. Good luck.

Hi funke, yeah limiting fluid intake :) going to test again at 9pm, no drinking before then!

I hope i haven't missed my surge but we will see x

t

I would keep temping and testing just in case that was not ovulation. and if it was I do see you BD so once is all it takes.

Hey funke :) i think i messed up a bit with my chart, i think it may have read 36.16 not 36.76 :/ my own fault for not putting my specs on to read thermometer.. how embarrassing after kicking up such a fuss sorry. This is a pic of todays chart. Looks like i may have ovulated yesterday with a 0.3 rise today BUT i am not putting all my eggs in one basket asfter last times mess up! However i did have pretty dark opk yesterday but not quite +, 6.30am today was clear negative but i know it is best to test from 11am onwards so will do that. My only concern is if i did miss my surge during the middle of last night should i put a + result in for yesterday or today or jus leave as n/a or maybe a negative since i did have a negative yesterday? Putting dummy temps in for next two days does indicate i would be 1dpo today but i need to take progest cream as mine is really low, when should i take it? If i take it from today and i havent actually ovulated yet then that could mess things couldn't it? But to leave it til i get my cross hairs in 2-3 days time i feel like i would have missed a fair amount of progest since i have a history of chemical pregnancies and can pin point when the symtoms etc start disappearing.. any help would be appreciated :) thanks xx

t

Think i managed to add my chart to my sig too.. woo i'm getting the hang of things now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->