Hii Ladies,, Been A While

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
Well me and my partner were in the ntnp section and so i havent been on here for about 7 weeks or so, tried to move it to the back of my mind to see if it would help with ttc but it still hasnt unfortunatly, while in the ntnp state of mind i was taking 100mg of vit B6 as i had scattery periods, but as of yesterday my partner told me hes ready to start tryingg after a year and 7 months of not preventing :happydance:

Sooo ive been looking all over the web for ttc hints and tips and all about health ect and my cycles have been looking good now at 21days to the dot, its day 5 of my cycle now so i started using my opks today it was neg so dont think ive ov'd yet, and ive recently come down with the flu and dont know if it would be a good idea to try this cycle until my flu goes :cry: any help with this would be great but i just wanted to ramble and sayy hiii againn lol xxx

Extra good luck hun try testing 2 times a day I got told to do this but don't use your first morning wee lol (u prob already know all this).

Thankyouu and yup i never use first morning ive been doing them in the evening as i never get good results in the afternoon/lunch times but im looking for some tips this time as im going to be trying everything to help ive also considered using real eggwhites this time lol...:flower:

The flu is a great time to get your preg- your body is so focused on fighting that invader it doesn't try fight off the bean implanting. Worked for me

The flu is a great time to get your preg- your body is so focused on fighting that invader it doesn't try fight off the bean implanting. Worked for me

OOOooo feeling more hopeful now, thanks hun :thumbup:

Baby dust to all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"