Hiiii

LaceyMommyof2

Reaction score
HI! I'm a pregnancy/mommy board addict, so when i found a new one (and a busy one from the looks of it), I registered immediately!

Im Lacey, 21.. married to JD, also 21. JD is in the US Air Force and we are currently stationed in Alaska (fun fun) I am a sahm/wahm.. i opened an online shop recently, designing maternity shirts! i have been making them for myself, so i figured.. other ppl always like them, might as well try to make money off of it. of course, JD tells me "It's a hobby til you make a profit" and so far, i have put so much money INTO it.. that its going to be a hobby for a while! lol

lets see, im preggo.. due sometime during the first week of Jan. I find out what im having in just a few hours actually!! so excited!! i also have a daughter, Gracey, who is 9 1/2 months old.. my babies will be 14 months apart :wacko: but im getting more excited than scared now! err.. thats all i can think of right now, but i look forward to getting to know you all!!

pictures!!

nvm.. i have to have 10+ posts.. but that wont take long.. venturing off to other sections now!

:hi: Lacey, welcome to BabyandBump :happydance:

(moved to the intro's forum)

Congratulations - Good luck today & welcome BabyandBump

:D

Hiya :hi:

Welcome to B&B .. congrats on expecting #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members