Hilarious/ridiculous comment made about waterbirth today

:rofl:!

someone i know once said to me ( i considered WB for H but never got it.. i did for Max though;) ) they would never have a water birth because its gross sharing the same wate that someones already gave birth it :dohh:

i tihnk they thought it was like an actual pool you just go in one after another. :rofl: nope, it DOES get emptied and cleaned :lol:

:rofl: Dear lord, some people!

I wanted a wb with L but they don't offer G&A here and was too terrified of the pain to do it without an epi. Cause when you go for a natural birth in America, you have to go all out. No g&a, nothing.
But for my next one, whenever that may be, I'm sucking it up and going for a wb.

someone i know once said to me ( i considered WB for H but never got it.. i did for Max though;) ) they would never have a water birth because its gross sharing the same wate that someones already gave birth it :dohh:

i tihnk they thought it was like an actual pool you just go in one after another. :rofl: nope, it DOES get emptied and cleaned :lol:

:rofl: Dear lord, some people!

I wanted a wb with L but they don't offer G&A here and was too terrified of the pain to do it without an epi. Cause when you go for a natural birth in America, you have to go all out. No g&a, nothing.
But for my next one, whenever that may be, I'm sucking it up and going for a wb.

There are other drug free techniques you can use to help you :) Bradley Method, Hypnobirthing etc. If you expect pain, then it's going to be painful! Perhaps some different reading to give you a more positive approach to your next birth x

Eeuuww what goes through people's minds?!?!?!:wacko:

xx

Haha that made me giggle.
Hmmmm waterBIRTH, the hint's kind of in the name! lmao!!

I was totally cracking up when I first read this, and now as I keep looking at it and the different stories I feel quite sad. Just sad in the fact that there is so much misinformation out there and no enough real information out there to educate women properly. It's no wonder people laugh at me, question me and/or belittle me when I tell them I'm having a home waterbirth. To them it's as foreign if not more so than say traveling to the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->