hind water broke

gbromley2007

Reaction score
my contractions got worse and i phoned the hospital and they told me to go to delivery and when i got there i found out i was 2 cm dilated but my water was not broken, i was adament i had a gush and they did another speculum and said it was my hind water,my contractions were coming every 2 minutes and lasting 40 seconds, but they sent me home, i was in pain,i couldnt get rest, but i managed around 1am to get reasonably comfy on the couch but contractions were still coming, as the night went on they slowed but at one point my child went wild and was pushing on my pelvis as i was getting contractions, they have slowed thid morning to 5 minutes a part but much stronger and last from 50 seconds to close to 2 minutes sometimes. i have to go to day unit for bp and blood results and monitoring. how silly is this. i asked when i should come in if i was having some every 2 minutes....she said when they get stronger and last longer.

:dohh:

they wont take me in until i am 4 cms dilated and my child seems to like the night, so girls i need all the strength i can get.

keep fingers crossed x x x x

hugs to everyone

Awww how exciting. I really hope you don't have to wait long. Make sure you keep us updated.

Good luck xxx

Ooh if your hind waters have gone and you're getting contractions, doesn't that mean that your forewaters will go soon??

Hopefully you won't be waiting too much longer, keep us updated! xx

Good luck hun - hope baby comes soon for you xx

ooh good luck hunni - hope all goes quickly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->