Hindsight is 20/20.

Miss Jennifer

Reaction score
I was so naive going to my FS for the first time. I didn't get a recommendation, look at statistics, etc. I just found someone online, read a few reviews and dove right in. Now I look at the clinic's statistics and they are horrible. Below national average on all fronts. There is a clinic less than a mile away whose averages are double the one I'm affiliated with. I've spent 18 months fooling around with this clinic and I'm getting increasingly frustrated by so many of the things they do and don't do. If my FET fails (their percentage for FET success is a sad 24%, compared to 53% of the neighboring facility), I am moving onto the neighboring facility. Sigh. I know I shouldnt be doing this kind of research at this point, three days before my transfer, but I just feel so down and out :(

:hugs: Try not to beat yourself up about it hun, what is done is done at this point. Try to focus on your upcoming FET and FX you won't need to move to that new clinic after all. If not, you have a plan in place.

Have you contacted the new clinic yet? Might not hurt to go ahead and consult with them that way if you do need to switch you are that much farther ahead of the game. Any frosties left from your old clinic should be able to be moved to the new one.

Best of luck and sending lots of :dust: that this FET works for you

Thank you so much. I reached out to the clinic and received word from their patient liaison. My transfer is Thursday, so I won't meet with them before my pregnancy test. Praying for a miracle, but you're right - I have a plan in the event I need it. Thank you for the well wishes and encouragement though, it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->