HIP Grant, Ive emailed The Sun news paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows that judemental? thats what some people are doing... some people with jobs aswell! if you read the whole thread you will see we have all been nothing but supportive to kaleigh&bump about her concerns about having her hospital bag ready, weve offered lots of advice and souloutions.

I have read the whole thread. And Kayleigh herself has posted that she feels ganged up on.

and she posted that after i posted the above quote thank u

i dont appreciate coming on here and giving as much advice and help to someone as i can then someone else jumping in telling me im being rude bullying beliteling and mean..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very OT but my favourite is people who cant afford to live or buy the things they need but can always afford cigarettes - that is a classic one.

LOL whats that gotta do with anything? I dont drink or smoke, and never have done! I cant think of anything worse to spend your money on to be honest, but thats gotta nothing to do with what we been talking about :wacko:

well...i did say it was very Off Topic..

and i didnt say you did..

just posting something random to help with the bitchy thread!

xx

ZOMG I don't have any maternity pads yet..do you think my HIP grant will be here before I go into labour so I can buy some?

Oh my god I need breast pads!!

Christ I can't afford them, will have to chop up some pantyliners and stick them in my bra!

You talk about being helpful and not being rude, how is te above helpful or being supportive???

I also feel the orginal poster is being ganged up on

Grrr i give up!! Not looking forward to third tri and i've 2 weeks to go yet!! I try giving GOOD advice, useful advice regarding money saving help, and get called a bully... rude and make the person feel ganged up on? WTF??!! Some people appreciate SHIT

Kayleigh i don't think anyone was having a go at you personnally its just one of them issue's that can get a bit heated.

On that note i'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->