hit the brick wall

losingtheplot

Reaction score
hi ladies, things were going fine up until today really, i am exhausted baby is up feeding all night (fair enough to be expected!) my other children aged 9, 6.4 and 18 months are being so good but i feel i am not giving them enough attention, i have not managed to have a bath in days (have had a shower!) :flower: but i am just so close to tears all the time. We went xmas shopping today, the baby was fussing while trying to feed my little girl was crying and the toddler had done a poo which leaked. Everything is too much, not even thinking about cooking or cleaning (thank goodness for a dishwasher) gosh!:wacko: sorry for the rant does anybody else feel like this? i am hoping it is just a change in my hormones and not the dreaded pnd x x x x x x

Oh hun no wonder you are feeling like you do. Thats enough for anyone to cope with let alone a new mum.

I should imagine its hormones and tiredness that is playing a big part in how you feel. Have you any help around the house?

I have a 16 yr old and 7 nd I use them to help me with things, even little things like popping upstairs and fetching baby clothes, nappies etc. ctually the 7 yr old is more helpful than the 16yr old as she is being damn lazy atm which isnt helping

Im having an off day today. I had a section and recovered well from it but it seems to be taking its toll today (maybe as I was up most of the night too with lo being restless)

You are ahead of me if you have done some xmas shopping. Could you maybe not do it from the internet or at least some of it. YOu have just had a baby and have another 4 to look after, take it easy on yourself and slow down with the things you can

:hugs:

you have 5 kids, inc a 2 week old baby and you went christmas shopping. no wonder you've hit the brick wall.
get yourself on the sofa, kids movie on for the other kids, feed your baby and do some online shopping whilst they are all occuppied....oh and a cup of tea!:coffee:
you do sound like super woman but i guess you aren't really (or are you :haha:) so give yourself a break and remember tomorrow is a new day.

oh dear gods. The idea of Christmas shopping in itself would send me into a depressive state. The fact that you did it with all of your kids and you all came out alive and sane is to be congratulated.

Get takeaway tonight - make the OH look after the kids and have a long bath. You earned it.

thankyou ladies, you have made me feel better no end! i managed to have a bath and a early night ish! my mum has taken the children today so i am just chilling on the sofa, thanks again x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->