Hitting down figures (10 weeks) tomorrow

poppyred

Reaction score
Is any one else? How are you feeling? Have you seen the midwife, has it sunk in your multiplying?

That was ment to be 'double' figures - damn auto correct

It is a landmark week in more ways than just the double figures. Its when the placenta starts to take over. Its also when you go from being a tiny fruit to a mid sized fruit such as prune!
I was glad when I reached the 10 week mark!

Hey I was 10 weeks yesterday...

Had been feeling OK but the last couple of days I've been feeling really awful with terrible nausea and exhaustion is ridiculous. I could easily spend the next two weeks in bed!!! How are you feeling?

On the plus side have my scan date and getting excited about telling people now and ways were going to do it!!! So thats quite nice!!

Not long to go and we can start to relax a bit more and I'm hoping the 'glowing' bit starts soon......and not the glowing green!!

I was 10 weeks yesterday.
Im feeling ok just very very tired all the time and hungry all the time
I have my next scan when im 13 weeks

I'm in my tenth week! We don't have another scan until 14 weeks, but I am still feeling very tired, sick, and hungry! I am hoping that after the 1st tri is over in a few weeks, that will start to get a bit better and I can enjoy the pregnancy a bit more. I've seen the mw 3 times already but only because I'm high risk, all was good at the 6 week scan with a healthy hb and lo measuring perfectly on with my O date!

I'm in my tenth week! We don't have another scan until 14 weeks, but I am still feeling very tired, sick, and hungry! I am hoping that after the 1st tri is over in a few weeks, that will start to get a bit better and I can enjoy the pregnancy a bit more. I've seen the mw 3 times already but only because I'm high risk, all was good at the 6 week scan with a healthy hb and lo measuring perfectly on with my O date!

How are you coping with work???? I'm seriously struggling this week and I just want to cry and go home....

Feel awful...then feel awful for moaning :o(

I have recently turned 10 weeks, its a lovely feeling! Like the other ladies said its a great milestone for baby :) xx

Me tooooo!!! And first scan to take a peep see what the little bean is up to!!! Too impatient to wait 12 weeks.... :)

How are you coping with work???? I'm seriously struggling this week and I just want to cry and go home....

I cut down to only 15 hours a week for several weeks, I normally work at least 40, but am now back to 35 to 40. When the ms was real bad work was miserable, I'd go in for three or four hours five days a week and was done. I'm lucky to have a job where that was possible. But after keeping nothing down, the mw prescribed me Zofran and that made work much easier, and how I'm back to full time. I still feel sick, but not throwing up every ten minutes so I can get things done. Not telling them was the hardest part, but they know about my endo, so I've just said it's really bad this month and they all believe it because they don't really know what it is, just something I have lots of appointments for and have had to have surgery for as well as causes me to be out of work a few days a month at least.

If I didn't have that to fall back on, I would have had to come up with something else, but my best advice would be to tell one or two people you are close with, and have them help cover for you. That is what I had to do, I work with over 50 people, and told 2 of them to help cover for me when I'm sick, tired, ect. That was what made it all tolerable, just having people who could back me up when I needed it. And also nice to have the support as I have only told one person other than them. But it does get easier! The last couple weeks I have started to feel a bit better, not totally miserable even though I am still getting sick, and honestly, just knowing it will not last forever has helped. It's like, I just have to get through a few more weeks, and hopefully will feel back to almost normal. And if you do need to go home, and your work is like mine and thats possible, do it! If you need to just lay down and rest, make sure you do, it will make you feel better emotionally, even if not physically.

Almost 10 weeks here..feeling pretty good now. It's still not quite real even tho I saw the babies on scan a couple of days ago!

Wow - Did you have an idea you were carrying two??

We have no staff room or anything at lunch I went and laid down on the floor in one of our meeting rooms and got a very funny look off a guy who came in looking for something!

I've not been sick that much well only once but my nausea has been very strong and all day and the exhaustion a killer. I'm hoping that things will get a little better over the next few days and ease up a bit!!

Wow - Did you have an idea you were carrying two??

We found out at 6+2 that we were having twins! Had an early scan due to some spotting..that thankfully stopped and doc put me on progesterone till 12 weeks. :flower: It's so crazy!

I have had to put a sicknote in for two weeks! I was 10 weeks yday (ticker is wrong! haha) just got my scan date of 23rd june :D I feel totally pregnant, I feel like im showing already, I seem to want to eat anything that is lemon of lime flavor! I still feel really ill all the time and am peeing alot but not as much as at first! I hope your feeling better soon xx

I am at the ten week stage. Finally have a little more energy. Morning sickness is still around I think but I seem to be able to go a few days without vomiting.

Just want me scan day to be here now!

Hi ten weeks tomorrow - I'm writing the from bed ( having an afternoon nap) still pretty tired and all I want to eat is dry food. It's started to feel real now. So what are your due dates, as I've yet to gave any kind of scan to confirm

Hi ten weeks tomorrow - I'm writing the from bed ( having an afternoon nap) still pretty tired and all I want to eat is dry food. It's started to feel real now. So what are your due dates, as I've yet to gave any kind of scan to confirm

Ive been given 31st December but I think that will change when I have my 12 week scan! lol x

10 weeks today for me!! Yup been counting down the days to my scan which is another 2 weeks away.... even did another digital pregnancy test today to check i am still showing 3+ .... cos i have no symptoms... other than lack of appetite!!!
Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->