Hiya, another TTC newbie!

who's_mummy

Reaction score
Hello!

My name's Gemma and I've just discovered this forum. I'm 31 and married to Dave who is 32. We've got three little boys, William who is 4, Oliver who is 3 and Harry who is 15mths (their initials spell the 'who' in my username:)).

We've recently decided to start TTC a 4th - and final! - baby. This whole process feels a bit odd tbh, we tried for a year to get Will but then the other two were completely unplanned. In my naivety I thought it would be nice to experience the anticipation of planning a baby again whilst completely forgetting how easy it is to become obsessed with what your body is doing at all times and whether there really is a line on the test or if it's just that you've gone cross-eyed becausen you've been staring at it so long trying to decide lol!

Anyways, that'll do for the mo I think, looking forward to making some new friends and sharing experiences.

Gemma x

Hi gemma, welcome! Good luck TTC! Have you joined Fertility friend to chart your progress? I find it really useful :) xx

hello and welcome:)

Thanks for the welcome everybody. I'm not charting or anything at the moment, I've always been quite irregular so not sure what to expect when anyway. My last two children were unplanned so I'm hoping for more quick results, sod's law it won't happen that quickly when trying though lol!

Gemma x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->