hiya

jessica rabbi

Reaction score
hi there laydees ... i just wonderd .. i went for my firt scan on the 27th of march and the baby mesured at 7 weeks and 3 days ...:cloud9: i also saw a very strong heart beat:happydance: .. im just soo worried as back in november i had a missed miscarriage . and didnt find out that i had lost the baby untill my 12 scan :cry:..... im hoping now that i have seen the haert beat and the baby was doing ok .. no bleeding in the womb and thigs like that .. they said every thing is fine:laugh2:

:thumpup:

why am i so worried ??... is every thing normally ok when you have seen a heart beat ??...and what are the chances of me having a missed miscarriage again ??

b4 i didnt even no i was pregnant and i didnt find out till i was about 9 weeks and i was out all weekend ETC drinking parting

this time iv been eating healthy ETC taking it easy .. no alcohol
i no this time i doing every thing right but im just soo worried

I'm so pleased for you, I'm not sure the anxiety gets any better. I had the same as you last Sept, a mmc and found out at 12 wk scan.

I'm suffering this time lol, but can't help feeling sorry for myself but at the same time somewhat relieved that I'm having such a rough time... If that makes any sense??

Congratulations on the positive signs... Lucky you if you still get the 12 wk scan, I've to wait until 19wks now..

hiya hun , i know how your feeling !! after seeing a hb the stats reckon the chances of mc lessens i think its 78% success of going on to have a healthy baby after hb at 7weeks, 98% success at 8weeks, and 99.4% by 10weeks , i know exactly how u feel but these stats are great so hopefully just like me this time bean will be sticky xxxxxxxxxx

Karentia is right, these stats you can find on the national miscarriage page.

If the heart beat was strong I'd say you're pretty much home siling, but make sure if anything changes you go straight to docs

Good luck and PMA all the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"