hiya!

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hiya, well i didnt think id be back here for a LONG time!
You probably dont no me but i joined TTC december last year and fell pregnant with my angel Kaden, he was stillborn 2 months ago. :sadangel:

We want a baby so much, so we are TTc as of now.
Please dont think we are trying to replace him because that is not true, we just want some happiness and a little bundle of joy to bring home with us, we think about baby Kaden every day and always will do :flower:

It took me around 4 cycles to have kian and 3 cycles to have Kaden so not sure how long ill be here for :baby:

Look forward to reading your questions on here, ive been her over a year and feel like a newbie :lol:

Take care

Cat

xXx

Welcome back :hugs: So sorry for your loss :( Hope you don't have to stay in here too long! xxx

:dust:

:wave: hi, i remember ready your posts,:hugs: good luck in ttc

:hugs: welcome back hun! im soo sorry for your loss, i hope you get your BFP very soon! xxxx:kiss:

yay u are back!! :D Are you still going to go on your holiday? :D xxx

:hi: welcome bk :hugs: ( im not ttc but just saying hi x)

So sorry to hear about your loss hunny i cant even begin to image what your going through.

Dont worry about what other people say. there is never a too soon hun. Only a 'when you feel ready' and if your ready i wish you all the luck in the world and in the nicest possible was 'hope your not on here too long' Hope you get that speedy :bfp:

xx

welcome back, im sorry for your loss hope you get your bfp soon.

No we not going now :lol: the inlaws (who are paying for it) told us they want another grandchild too... so they gonna move the holiday to another time :happydance:

hi m2k:flower:

i'm also new here from wtt....good luck with ttc i hope you get your :bfp: very soon:kiss:

No we not going now :lol: the inlaws (who are paying for it) told us they want another grandchild too... so they gonna move the holiday to another time :happydance:

yay what a relief! I remember you saying they were going to pay for it. lets hope u get a BFP really soon!! Goodluck huni, u deserve it! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->