Hiya

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by XfairyhopesX, Jun 7, 2011.

1. XfairyhopesX

XfairyhopesX Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT

Hi girls and congrats on BFPs!!!:happydance::happydance:

Just wondered whether anyone has any advice on clear blue dig fertility monitors for when i TTC later this year, aiden was 6 months trying, just wondered really as they are v v pricey xxx

Thanks you xxx

2. Goonergirl

Goonergirl Well-Known Member

i'd say go for it i brought one about 18 months ago and they really do work in picking up your ovulation and are very accurate although i was unable to conceive naturally and ended up having fertility treatment due to my partner having a low sperm count if there are no serious underlying problems which are preventing you from becoming pregnant then i would say they are worth every penny... Good luck x

3. XfairyhopesX

Awww thank darling i will do xxx

4. Narla83

Narla83 Mum of 3 & pregnant

Hey hun, I fell the first month using mine (m/c'd) then month after m/c used it again and got my BFP they really are priceless. I brought mine off ebay for about £45 and the good thing is when your ready you can sell it on again if you want.

Good luck.xx

5. XfairyhopesX

Awww thanks a million i will go and have a browse then, congratulations to you xxx:happydance: