Hm, confused? What does this sound like?

Skywalker

Reaction score
I'm probably not officially late till after July 1st but have been very nauseas for a while now and getting tired early in the day, feeling some pulling/pinching feelings and a few cramps here and there and some other things I experienced before in pregnancy that made me think I could be pregnant, but then I keep getting negative pregnancy tests (FRER's)

When I was pregnant with DS I somehow managed to resist the urge to test until I was 3 weeks late for my period and obviously by then the test was positive before I even set it down on the counter. I'm starting to wonder if it's all in my head and if this is just my period coming on except I keep wondering about the nausea that's been going on more than a week now? :shrug:

What's it sound like to you? My boyfriend and I literally have sex with pull out method many times a day, we're not trying, we wouldn't be upset if we were pregnant either though. He has unsuccessfully pulled out a few times lol, meaning he has started to *youknow* inside of me before pulling out accidentally so it's very possible that something got through the gates lol.

Also I tested this morning and at first was like, ah, BFN, but then it looked like there was the faintest of faint lines, so I took a picture of it and made a negative of it in two different photo editing programs, and one still looked like a BFN but on the other one it looked like a faint line. So now I have no idea if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if there really was a faint line, but I feel crampy like I'm going to get my period. Gah! Why can't it be easier to know?

Hmm maybe you are. I guess it depends when u ovulated. And since you're still not officially late then there's still time for a bfp. Have u a pic of the one u took?

Pic is attached. Thing is, I see the faint line when I just look at it normal from a distance. When I squint and get closer then I'm not sure. It was more visible in person than on the camera. The original photo you can't see anything really on the photo (hence why I enhanced it)

I'm also late for my period as of today.

Attachments

• pregline.jpg
    pregline.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 26
Pic is attached. Thing is, I see the faint line when I just look at it normal from a distance. When I squint and get closer then I'm not sure. It was more visible in person than on the camera. The original photo you can't see anything really on the photo (hence why I enhanced it)

I'm also late for my period as of today.

Holy crap and the attachment is small, the original pic is much bigger. You can't see basically anything at all on that attachment! I wish I could go to the store right now to get another test but my son is sleeping and my boyfriend is at work. The impatience! Aaaaaaaarr!

I see the faintest of lines...

Glad I'm not the only one. The fact you can see it even on this tiny pic when it was darker in person is making me think it's positive, and I need to test again tomorrow! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->