Hmm.. Am I? Advice please Girls :)

FizzleBob

On A Break!
Reaction score
Hello there :)

Well so far our story goes like...

3 Months ago, we decided to try for another.
I came off the pill.
So far I havent as such, charted, I just know my cycle is around 30days as I marked it on the calendar the first and last day of AF.

Last month, was in such a busy mode with DS overdue injections that I just didn't mark it on our calendar.

Now, talking to my friend, she's kind of helped me to ask the OH questions and i've realised, I was 'on' on my OH's birthday, 1st March. He nor I, can remember the FIRST or LAST day. Just that I was 'on' on his birthday. I was sat thinking, and I asked 'Are you sure it wasnt the Sunday after your birthday?' (8th March) We're totally confused as to when she was actually here!

But even so, if my cycle is 30days, and I was 'on' on the 8th, this cycle is 37 days.. and if I was 'on' on the 1st, its currently 43days.

So heres what I want advice on, I got all excited and couldnt stop smiling until the OH shot me down and said "Dont get your hopes up, wait until the tests arrive" (Ive ordered some off t'internet, which arent getting posted til tomorrow!!!!)

Im DESPERATE to know as im so excited, should I buy a test and sneak off to do it? Without telling him?
Shall I do as he says and 'wait' until they arrive?

I REALLY need advice.. PLEASE What would you do in my situation? I can't believe I didnt even realise until now..

Any advice, i'd be VERY greatful!

Thank you :)

Hey,

I would wait. I know it's hard but sometimes it pays off.I check early every month and so far (5 months TTC) nothing even though my cycle is like a clock. I decided to wait this month and I am not checking until I am actually late which should happen in 3 days. Whatever happens already happened sort of think.Stay strong ! Good Luck and lots of Baby Dust!!!

I just can't think of waiting..
Playing the waiting the game.. Its hard.

I mean, how long will the tests take? They're been sent tomorrow (Well today with the time..) by first class so should be with me on Thursday the LATEST but I wont be in, will miss the package, have to go to my local sorting office Friday morning and then wont be able to test until Saturday morning, :( I just cant get my head round the fact, SATURDAY. Its only Tuesday morning..

Thank you anyway Marciage :)
I will TRY to stay strong and will do my best NOT to buy a test!!

I need encouragement on this... I know what im like :(

wait! im getting some sent tomoz and even though got 10 days to test, i wanna pee on the stick :rofl: im holding back lol.

Well I got through today without buying any!!
Just been to my local shop and seen some and was DYING to get them! Even tried to get the LO to hold them and when I got to the till say "Ooh silly boy, ill buy them sorry" but he kept throwing them on the floor ARGHH!

The OH hasn't said a word cause my gloating sister is here who's the perfect mum and has a constantly clean house and slates my every move. So dont want her to know a thing. She doesnt even know we're trying!

I wanna dive at him and ask if I can go buy some.. :(

the longer you wait the more likely that your result is to be accurate, not that it is easy, i gave up waiting and tested today even though i had convinced myself i would wait!! good luck for when you do test xx

Hmm suppose I could just hold back. I just really want to know, so I can get the OH to run around for me :D

i like your thinking!! would you test tonight or wait for fmu tomorrow? xx

If I bought two, i'd test tonight AND FMU tomorrow but if I only get a single pack Id wait until tomorrow morning. Im excited and really want to know :(

BTW ive ordered a 20pack off net :D

I know, the waiting is impossible isn't it have you had any symptoms? Xx

Well ive been sick, twice.
Been having an hour in the afternoon for a few days now. Sleepy all the time.
My BBs are killing me and leaking!
I can hardly eat.

Thats it so far... No other symtoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583