Hmm... deflated bump?

Emmy1987

Mummy to a princess!
Reaction score
I've been feeling the odd trickle since losing my plug Tuesday and I've been having contractions on and off.

Today though I've noticed my bump is deflated a little, baby is fine and moving as normal but bump has shrunk and I can see her outline very clearly and she sinks to one side if I lay back and my bump just feels flabby the other side. Also under my bump sags (sorry) and I can squish it quite easily.

Going for a walk to try to encourage contractions back but does it sound like my waters could be leaking? I have been putting pads on but I can't tell if it's damp from waters, snail trail or sweat... :shrug:

Hiya hun,

Have you spoken to your MW??

The baby may have just moved position. Are you ok?xx

If you think your waters are trickling do see your midwife to see if they are. V important for you and baby. Otherwise, it sounds like baby 'may' have fully engaged and sitting in your pelvis good to go. Hope all ok x

I hadn't thought about engagement :dohh:

I haven't had any more trickles, and I think they may have been more to do with excess snail trail than anything else. Gonna keep an eye out and if I get another one I'll call up the labour ward.

Thanks ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->