Hi all... ...I dont know if this is the right place to post this but... I have a little bit of a dilemma...and dont know what to do now? Ok..well after havin a mc back in sep 07 my partner and i decided we will wait till Dec this year to start ttc again...We are just in the middle of movin in to a new house, so we thought Dec would be a good time, as it gives us time to move and get settled in before trying. But he is now sayin we could start in Oct...and i dont know why, but i am so confused right now, and dont know what to do?! Stick with Dec or Oct?!? Iam just unsure about Oct as my sis has just had her baby in April...and i dont want people to think ive copied her or something like that.....hmmm..... Sorry for goin on, and thnx 4 reading!!!