Hmm...What shall i do?!

lil_angel

Reaction score
Hi all...

...I dont know if this is the right place to post this but...

I have a little bit of a dilemma...and dont know what to do now?:shrug:

Ok..well after havin a mc back in sep 07 my partner and i decided we will wait till Dec this year to start ttc again...We are just in the middle of movin in to a new house, so we thought Dec would be a good time, as it gives us time to move and get settled in before trying. But he is now sayin we could start in Oct...and i dont know why, but i am so confused right now, and dont know what to do?! Stick with Dec or Oct?!? Iam just unsure about Oct as my sis has just had her baby in April...and i dont want people to think ive copied her or something like that.....hmmm.....

Sorry for goin on, and thnx 4 reading!!! O:)

Just do what feels right. Its only 2 months differance afterall and you may not get pregnant the first or even second of trying.

Well if it was up to me, i would start now! lol but i just dont know what other people & family are guna say about it...thats why i am confused on what to do?!

To be honest who cares what other people think. Plus after your mc (if you made it public) they would probably be thrilled for you both!

I say go with your gut and do whats right for you and OH.

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

P.S am so jealous as te only thing keeping us from ttc is we need to sell up and move somewhere bigger....not exactly the best time:cry:

Thanks Emma :) Only a few of my family know about my mc. But hopefully everything will work out fine :)

Aww...We got our house at the last min, it was such a rush to get everything sorted, and we havent moved in yet!!

x

I agree. Move in then start ttc...the stress of moving might interfer and actually hinder ttc as apparently stress can do that.

Oh how exciting though!

Emma.xx

i dont worry what people think my family will be negitive once we conceive no4 but hey its our lives, just go with what feels right. x

Thanks for your replies.

We should be moving in next month...so not long away really! We will be all moved in by Oct anyway..

As to what people will think...your right emma....who cares wha any1 else thinks?!

x

Don't be concerned with what other people think of you. No matter how hard you try, someone will always have an opinion. My hubby and I were supposed to start TTC with the last baby in Sept 08 but we changed our minds and started in May 08. I think often that if we had waited, we wouldnt have the same child that we have now. Do what feels right.

I totally agree, who cares what any-one else thinks its whatever makes the both of you happy that counts, I say just go for it in October, My DF and I have agreed to start TTC in January, however I feel as though it wouldnt take much to change my mind to start a bit earlier. :haha:

Heya,

How exciting that you'll be moving and even more exciting that you'll soon be trying again!! I would ask your OH why he thinks Oct to see what's on his mind... he may be wanting it all to happen sooner (which is a great response from an OH if you ask me!!). as others have said... I wouldn't worry about what others think... I think they'll be pleased as punch that there's another baby in the family!!

Hope it all works out for the best hun :hugs:

Definitely agree, you need to not think about what others think, it's none of their business. You really need to just do what is right for the both of you and if it feels right to go for it in October, then go for it :) xx

Just to update you all on this.....

Oct is now our ttc date :) Im SO excited but abit nervous at the same time, as its only a month away!!! ARRGHHH.....:)

Don't be bothered with what other people will think hun, it's up to you and your OH and when feels right for the two of you.

Edit.... Congratulations and wishing you all the luck :happydance: :dust:

I would say try try try! If it's something YOU want, then go for it. You're not copying anyone else. You can't lie down and magically say "this time I'm going to be pregnant" y'know? Best of luck to you. Do what feels right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->