hmmm... confused

miccky*kay

Reaction score
hello,

my names michaela im new here.
Ive just experienced a very strange period. Im usually quite regular, and was due the 15th of march. I had no symptoms except i was very tired until approximately the 23rd of march as when going to the bathroom i wiped to see pink for the first day. Brown when i wiped the second day and since then until yesterday i had a very light period not enough to fill a pad or liner(ususally im consistent and heavy for 3 days) . This period had some but few clots, and was bright red.
My boobs are twice their size and hurt, i am bloated and have backpain....
could i be pregnant and have a light period?

i took 2 tests while experiencing this irregular bleeding both neg!

When was the last time you tested hun & what test did you use?

Im not really much help tbh ...

Have you been to your GP?
xxx

hey thanks for the response i used two first response tests one on the 19th and one on the 27th

is it actually possible to be pregnant and have a period.

i go to my gyno and stuff regularly so i know im healthy just quite confused....

Bleeding whist pregnant is possible however with your period being due on the 15th you should have a clear strong positive by now.

A later period & spotting since the 23rd March until yesterday (is that right?) sounds concerning - You wouldn't be daft to go & get this checked out by your GP esspecially if it's been accompanied by pain. See if they will do a hCG count (blood).

Have you been trying for a baby? Of course if you have make sure they are clear about this.

thanks im gonna to to a walk in later on today and have a blood test done see whats going on :):hugs:

Good luck hun & by the way welcome to BabyandBump :hugs:

Let us know how you are won't you?

:D

Sometimes I have some pretty weird periods. Especially when I just got off the pill. Sometimes I have some long and very light ones that linger on and on and on and are only detected when going to the bathroom. Hopefully if you do visit your dr, they can give you reassurance that you are ok. Good Luck.

ive never been on bc before.. so its not that .. i got a blood test done this evening.. i find out on thursday at 6:00 im so anxious to find out ::)

:hugs: Keep us posted.

Your Lucky, they wont do Blood Tests in America unless you have a BFP on a HPT.

Hello hun welcome to the forum :hi:

Good luck with your blood test...

It is possible not to get a BFP until 5 weeks or even later after your last period, so there is still a possibility you could be pregnant!

Keep us posted babe! x

Think she would have had the result by now ....

Hope your ok?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back