Hmmm, I'm having a lovely time!

MacBabby

Reaction score
So my sister-in-law is pregnant with her (the family's) first and my friend who I used to work with is pregnant, this weekend I was a bridesmaid with another friend who, yes you've guessed it, is pregnant.

I'm having a really awesome time, just saying! :cry:

:hug:
Hey, at least you don't have to share your special time being pregnant with everyone else! haha (assuming these people aren't pregnant when you are)

:hugs:
why is it that when your WTT it seems like the whole world is pregnant! it make me feel constantly like the green eyed monster!
dont worry, our time will come xxx

It might help to try to think that you don't want their baby, you want your own baby with your OH ifkwim? I know it can be hard to see others celebrate what you so desperately want, but remember that your time will come and the baby that is yours will be so much more special to you.

I'm like a crazy lady, one minute I'm the voice of reason saying that time will fly by so quickly and make the most of being with OH while there's just the 2 of us and then the next I'm having panic attacks because I've not started taking supplements and I'd ideally like to have done that for 3 months before TTC. I'm normal one minute and then sobbing the next.
we're looking for a house atm and I know that once we've bought the house we're pretty much good to go so it will definitely be next year that we try.
I just need to chill the fudge out and get a grip!!!
Thanks Ladies, I know you all understand these momentary bursts of mentalness x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->