Hmmm... It couldn't be...?

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
So just so you know the situation, DH had a vasectomy 12 years ago, but there's a sliiiight chance it can still work for us- otherwise we're trying to find a "sperm donor". Now, I've been extra moody this month, crying at silly things that I would never even at my worst PMSing times... Tummy's been feeling crampy- overall just been having signs, so much so that DH wanted me to do a test... I couldn't wait and did it a few days before AF was due and it was a :bfn:... but now it's day three after she's due and still no AF. DH wants me to do another test, but I'm scared of another let down, lol.

:hugs: been thru that a many of times. The only way to tell is a test. May you be blessed with your BFP

:hugs: been thru that a many of times. The only way to tell is a test. May you be blessed with your BFP

Thanks, hun... I'm hoping for the best... I think I'll wait for AF one more day and then will take another test. Bahh... Maybe I should switch to a cheaper brand- or take out a stock in the company with how many test I buy, hahaha!

good luck :dust:

there's only one way to find out......

Well honey i think the best thing to do would be to take a test and atleast put your mind at rest. If you get a bfn and after a week still no AF i think you should go doctors for a blood test. Obviously if that's neg then you could have had a chemical preg, or it could have just been stress. I'm wishing you all the best of luck though!!

Baby Dust..xxx..:dust:

Thanks, Tink.x... I'll most likely do that... I'll take the test first thing tomorrow morning, if AF doesn't show by then. I'll update you ladies tomorrow with the results... Hopefully it'll be my :bfp: though!!

Goodluck i hope you get the BFP you want. Keep us all updated xxx

i work in a gp practice and a patient found herself pregnant even though her husband had a vasectomy.. good luck xxx

Ok question I'm confused... did he have it reversed? And if not didn't he go in so many months or weeks after the procedure and have a semen analysis done to see if he was still producing viable swimmers?

Ok question I'm confused... did he have it reversed? And if not didn't he go in so many months or weeks after the procedure and have a semen analysis done to see if he was still producing viable swimmers?

No he didn't have it reversed, and I've never asked if he went back in, but I'm pretty sure he would have... But I have researched it and it is still possible to become PG even after all that. And every time I hear of a case like it, it gives me so much hope :D So thanks a zillion, elainegee for that little info... You sure cheered me up... Off to bed for me, I think! And let's hope for a BFP in the morning :D

any news? hopin you woke to a BFP

Woke to a BFN, but asked OH last night if he went to check up on his sperm count- turns out he didn't for the one year!! So that gives me so much hope! Also, his ex never got a BFP with either child and they now have two "BFN kiddies" haha! And :witch: is still MIA... OH made me go to the local walk in clinic to get bloodwork done... Here's hoping they call me tomorrow!! This wait is killing me!

Oh GOOD LUCK!!!! That is something to celebrate! I didn't want to sound so negative.. just wanted the facts but there could definitely be a BFP for you under those circumstances! I hope you get it! I wonder if it's the sperm that determines how much and how fast HCG can appear in a womans body? That would be an interesting research study!

Oh GOOD LUCK!!!! That is something to celebrate! I didn't want to sound so negative.. just wanted the facts but there could definitely be a BFP for you under those circumstances! I hope you get it! I wonder if it's the sperm that determines how much and how fast HCG can appear in a womans body? That would be an interesting research study!

Nah, I pursed my lips the first time I read your post, but then reread it and understood completely, lol. And I agree, that would be an interesting study! I hate that I am getting so excited, but I can't help it, LOL! :dance: And we MAY have found a friend who MIGHT be a donor if this doesn't work out for us... I just really hope it'll work out for us, haha!

Any news???? (best luck for you)

No call yet... ended up passing out out of exhaustion around 5, woke up to a missed call, but it was just my brother calling. Still waiting and have a doc's appointment on Monday at my normal clinic. Still no AF, so I'm hoping I get a call today or tomorrow- the doc did say "We'll call you in the next couple days if it's positive." lol... Losing hope though, and that's making me wonder/worry where AF went... hmm...

Hmm... no call, so it must just be a REALLY long cycle... x) Wish I had started charting earlier, so I'd know whenabouts I should get AF... She's still missing, lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->