hmmm odd.... ?? Weird things;

shadowsilk

2 kids, want 2 more.....
Reaction score
well... my period was late, i took a test at 1 day late, and it came up :bfp: one line a bit fainter than the other.
(i have pictures in the pregnancy test gallery)
everything was going well, no af signs, the whole time I'm 4 days late, my man and i just finished making love, and I went into the shower, came out, and used the bathroom and noticed blood on the tissue, bright red. some drops in the toilet too.
Not super heavy though and I have mild cramping. Is this because of the sex, or could it be af even with a positive preg-test.
:muaha:

Could be a cervical erosion. Quite common in pregnancy as the hormones soften the cervix and make it more errm i dunno likely to be damaged lol. If you partner 'hit' your cervix he could of set off a little bleeding. Tbh though you can never be too careful so you should prob get it checked out.

I do not remember bleeding when I was PG but I would check with a DR just in case if it gets worse. Good luck, hope you have a really sticky bean.

hi hun sounds like its caused my sex. i get this sometimes when df is a bit ahem rough. shouldnt be nothing to worry about but keep your eye on it.

if it gets heavier or you are still worried contact out of hours doc tomorow or visit your a+e department.

try not to worry hun. x

i think u wud get more answers in the frist tri as im sure most have been thro this, hope ur ok hun x x maybe test again aswell, whens af due?

af was due on the 20th. it's now late 9pm on the 24th.
bleeding is minimal as ever now. pink and hardly enough to stain the tissue paper.
seems to be tapering off however cramping isnt tapering off and it's comming and going perodically throughout the day.
Oh and I'll add that the reason I dont think this is a period is because it doesnt.. *cough* smell like one.
theres no odor of any kind to the blood.
Usually when I have a miscarriage or period theres a distinct smell to the blood.

could just be coz of dtd bleeding is com in early preg if u get clots id say get seen

hope all is ok, prob nothn to worry about xx

still no clots, bleeding left, and now is back really light brownish pink in color.

Could be a cervical erosion. Quite common in pregnancy as the hormones soften the cervix and make it more errm i dunno likely to be damaged lol. If you partner 'hit' your cervix he could of set off a little bleeding. Tbh though you can never be too careful so you should prob get it checked out.

I totally agree!

Hey hun..its really common to bleed in early pregnancy, especially after sex! the cevix gets filled up with blood in the vessels so its nice and engorged..and its gets nice and soft! i wouldnt worry hun unless you would not stop bleeding! I've had this alot with both pregnancies!! CONGRATS to you hunni! Now just take care of yourself and no stressing if possible!! STICK BEAN STICK!! HUGS...take care hunni

Hey hun..its really common to bleed in early pregnancy, especially after sex! the cevix gets filled up with blood in the vessels so its nice and engorged..and its gets nice and soft! i wouldnt worry hun unless you would not stop bleeding! I've had this alot with both pregnancies!! CONGRATS to you hunni! Now just take care of yourself and no stressing if possible!! STICK BEAN STICK!! HUGS...take care hunni

how long do you think it'd take to completely stop?

I have problems with cervical erosion (grrr!). Normally its fresh blood straight after and can be quite a bit, but it tapers off to brown within a couple of hours. I can find brown up to a day after though.

okay cuz it did that it went to brown after 3 hours and then stayed that color then went away almost completely but came back this morning as a bit of brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->