Hmmm well this is odd please give me some advice

Catmumof4

Reaction score
So I'm mummy to 4 kids and with all I have had morning sickness or sore boobs etc etc this time nothing, only thing I have is feeling more hungry, I'm really concerned that baby won't stick and it's setting my anxiety off xx

There’s plenty of time for sickness to kick in, try not to worry. My sickness started at 6 weeks and boobs still haven’t gotten sore by they did with my last two pregnancies x

My sickness didn't kick in until 7-8 weeks with my previous pregnancies.

Even though you're other pregnancies were similar, each pregnancy has the potential to be completely different so i'd try not to worry.

ox

I didn't start getting MS until I hit 6 weeks. I really thought I was going to miss it this time but... nope. I'm almost 10 weeks now and feeling like crap all the time LOL. You have plenty of time for it to kick in.

I felt hungry and tired from 4 weeks and then they nausea hit around 5/6 weeks. It could still come.

I read that sickness doesn’t normally kick in until 6weeks. However, I also haven’t had sickness and worried it was a bad sign so I know how you feel. Just had my 12 wk scan and everything is fine!

Hahaha OMG thinking I'm worried because I don't feel sick hahaha x

Sickness will probably start to kick in in the next few weeks :)

Like me you’ll probably wish it didn’t arrive when it does lol

I'm almost 10 weeks and np sickness which is odd my other 2 pregnancy both boys really bad. I'm hoping it's because it's a girl and not that something has gone wrong. Scan on 15th jan. Ages away

Aw well at least I feel a little more normal now haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"