Hmmm, what do you think

gaby

Married, but not ttc
Reaction score
I've got various opinions about this, but what do you guys think?

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k202/neowco/IMG_2877croped.jpg

I can see it,very faint but there.......woo hoooooooo

Mmm, that's what i'm worried about :( But i thought evaps were grey not pink.

It looks like my first preg test that is no evap it is pink

Pitty the photo didnt come out too well :( Could see it better on the actual test, was def pink on that

Is it obviously there or do you really need to look at it?

Tbh for 11 days late, if it were gonna be positive then it should be stronger and obvious to see. I know probably what you dont want to hear.

up until 20 DPO my tests were faint as anything it depends on the individuals hormone level.

I say well done and congrats

No, don't say that yet bexxie

AG- I may not be 11 days late. Just came off the pill so i could have ovulated later. I could also have rubbish hormones, lol.

Like you say it does depend on the individual.
I was just saying what i think thats all, I have had many bfns that looked like that and im sure im not the only one.

soz maybe I am jumping the gun,only time will tell...but exciting anyway

:? I presume the strong pink line is the control line? I can't see anything else I'm afraid. Sorry. I wonder if you body is just adjusting to coming off the pill, it can take a little while to settle down.

Cams can be hard to see what the eye does but evaps can come out pink on those tests Bexxie - I proved that one a while back so false hope isn't good mentally for people TTC :D

I would confirm pregnancy with a more reliable brand - The cheap alternatives are good for those TTC, testing a lot an so on but always best to confirm with another brand, your GP or a blood test :D

Good luck Gaby hun

:dust:

I know wobb's consider slapped wrists done, I got excited coz gaby e-mailed it through and I thought i see it clear.

I just get so excited and want everyine TTC to fall straight-away

I must be a good girl. Am going into the corner with duct taperound me chops now.

Might buy a clear blue. Is that reliable? Tho, i heard clear blue have lots of false negatives. What about boots own brand? Which brand would u guys recommend?

LOL What you like just sometimes others jumping the gun can cause wrong hope - Hopefully not but you know what I mean - Tbh I hadn't read all the thread just half way so I wasn't digging just responding with my experience & thoughts :D

I do wish you luck Gaby x

I am afraid i can only see the big pink line but im crap at spottin these things!
I hope u get ur BFP soon chick
:dust:
xx

gaby said:
Might buy a clear blue. Is that reliable? Tho, i heard clear blue have lots of false negatives. What about boots own brand? Which brand would u guys recommend?

I would def recommend Clear blue. Dunno if everyone else agrees but ive found these most reliable!
I have heard boots are good too though!
x

Clearblue or Tesco pinkies :wink: I thought they were £5 something but they aren't they are under £5 for 2 tests :D

Never used Boots so I couldn't comment. First response is known for vanishing lines - I had one an never used them again!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"