hmmm what was that?!

babyfever1318

Reaction score
hello everyone! I have been trying to conceive since march but no luck! Me and the boyfriend baby danced everyday of the fertile window and even after. At 9dpo I got woken up at 4 in the morning to what felt like AF cramps but that would of been too early. I couldn't fall back asleep for four hours cuz my back was sore and the cramps were annoying. They ended up going away hut later that night my body got super hot to where I had to put a bag of frozen vegetables on my head and neck. Today I am 12dpo and have cramps on the left side. My boobs are super sore. Early in the morning I'll feel hungry and a tiny bit nauseous. I've been super moody. My AF is suppose to be due in 2 days so idk if this is all just symptoms of my AF but those cramps at 9dpo threw me off... What do you ladies think?

Hi hun.

Not sure but if def sounds positive! :thumbup:

I would wait a day or two (i you can) and then test. Sore back and cramps could be symptoms. Keep an eye on your temp though cause you may be getting ill.

Keep us update :flower:

My husband and I have also been trying since March. The only way to tell is take a test, and it is not too early if you are due for AF in 2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->