Hmmm

LindsayMarie

Reaction score
Ok so a little back story. I had 15 plus days of positive OPKs and then I took a HPT on Sunday and it was negative. AF was due on the 18th. I have had no symptoms but today when I went to the bathroom I had a few what I would call red specks when I wiped. I went back an hour later and nothing on the tp. When I went this last time the red specks were there again. And since this morning I haven't felt very well. I'm having back pain and a little bit of Nausea. I told myself I wasn't going to test again until Friday but I don't know. I would love some advise. Thank you

AF could be late, or it could be a BFP? Fingers crossed for you!!

If AF was due on the 18th a HPT should be able to detect a pregnancy by now but of course the later you wait the higher your chances are of getting an accurate result. Tbh sounds good to me, I would test now! The self control on some of you women truly amazes me, I'm poas everyday from 4 days before AF is due to arrive. :winkwink:

Anyway best of luck, take a test FX for a BFP. :hugs:
Hopefully this is it for you.

Update I took a test today and
https://i44.tinypic.com/2ahrviv.jpg

IM PREGNANT. I never thought this day would happen! We have been trying for almost 3 years! I'm so excited!

oh wow !!! Congratulations!! Happy and Healthy 9 months x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"