hmmm

lexis_mommy

Reaction score
can your water break and nothing happen?????? like can it break and then you just have pains for a couple days but no baby? or could it not have been my water breaking? i'm very confused

:shock:

You think your waters have gone hun?

Sorry no advice just curious :shock:

i think not last night, not the night before, but the night before THAT lol friday night i think... (this is tmi sorry) me and my oh had sex and i went to sleep and woke up in the night with a bit of wetness around me, but i didn't think anything of it at the time, went to the bathroom and back to bed woke up in the morning again with more wetness around me and went to the bathroom again. then later that day i thought maybe it could have been my water breaking because i've been having pains in my stomach, back, and legs for like 4 days now....but i do't know what it is i'm so confused. i don't want to go to the hospital and have them think i'm stupid. i guess what i want to know is can my water break on friday night, and me not be in hard labour by now??

p.s. i went to the bathroom after we had sex so i'm don't think it could be anything from that? but i don't know

sorry only just read this... how many weeks are you? i would contact my midwife just incase.... they wont think ur silly ...thats what theyre paid for!

sorry if that last post came across as snippy or anything i'm just fed up with dr's and all that crap. i called my dr 3 hours ago and he hasn't called me back, so i don't really know what to do. my oh says why go to the hospital its probably nothing, so hes pissing me off. and i can't get there myself because its the next town over. he says he thinks it will be a waste of gas to go there for nothing...i'm just stressed by it wish my dr would friggin call me back

lexis_mommy said:
i guess no one has any advice? ok then thanks anyways ..
Not me hunny not been through any of it before :( Just hoping your ok :hugs:

Go kick the girls asses in general chatter :trouble:

wellll my water didn't break :D it was just mucous they think, and the pains are apparently from my pelvic bones rubbing together :D:D buuuut it was worth going because i found out that i'm having a GIRL :shock: HUGGGGE shock i was positive it was a boy this time!!!! am veeeerrrrrry happy tho :D yay

Glad you got sorted. I'm sure they didn't think you were making a fuss over nothing. Sorry I didn't have any advice. I have only had my waters broken for me so could really help. Congrats on your little girl!!

:pink:

Congrats on your news!!

I had a lot of watery mucas near teh end with Ella, remember standing up and it all coming out :oops: Went to the hospital and they said it was thrush!!! It wasn't because the swabs came back clear but I was so embarassed. My MW said that some women just produce more than others, yuck yuck.

Congratulations hun!!! :pink: :pink: :pink: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

For future reference hun, if your waters break you would feel a lot of pressure on your pelvis, and be quite uncomfy.....

Hope you are feeling better now hun! x

hey thanks :D i am very happy to be having a girl, and happy nothing was wrong with the baby :D:D and worried now about going into labour lmao :? i think it was all the machines at the hospital that did it lol oooh well tho :D thanks :D

:lol: Try not to think about it hun, although I know it is easier said than done :? :hugs: x

sorry - i just saw this! congrats on finding out about your girl :)

Kina said:
I had a lot of watery mucas near the end with Ella, remember standing up and it all coming out :oops: Went to the hospital and they said it was thrush!!! It wasn't because the swabs came back clear but I was so embarassed. My MW said that some women just produce more than others, yuck yuck.

haha this is so weird - the exact same thing happened to me. they thought i was nuts at the hospital i think. it happened a few times - once at work it went all over the toilet floor so the midwife advised me to go in. it was thrush with me and i got water infections alot too :roll:

we did like the name aurora....but my bf decided he doesn't like it

he LOVES the name amy...i HATE it it makes me think of this girl who i absolutely HATE HATE HATE :twisted: and we got in a bit of an arguement...

then yesterday we sat down and went through names on the internet and picked alana :D (he wants both our kids to have "a" names)

so we will have alana and alexis :D

dont choose alanna thats what im calling my baby lol :D jokin
i found that name on the internet 2. and iv notied on here that a few of the girls have kids called alana or goin 2 call there lil girl alana. i didnt think it was commmon until now hehe,
good choice tho :D:D
xxxx glad ur ok btw xxxx

I hope you realize that this post is from 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That baby is a year and a half old already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"