hmmm.

clucas1988

Reaction score
Just read the most true and helpful article.
It said that the journey of TTC is stressful, heartbreaking and can make you avoid situations where you will be with other preg women even friends! Its perfectly normal to feel like this etc ... Every day can feel like a countdown to ovulation etc.... Jesus how true is this! I want to cry because I don't feel so awful and weird now!!!! I try really hard to be OK but this month is killing me!! I would copy and paste the link but I'm on a tablet and can't. I really want to stop being upset and crack on now, I think people who TTC longterm are actually amazing, I have never TTC before and always dreamed it would be romantic and lovely, a happy time! I've never been so stressed and fed up! Lol.

I'm so glad I found this site because none of us are alone, even though it feels like we are the only person going thru this very odd and surreal experience.... Were not! I'm going to take some comfort in that there's a lot of women feeling pretty rubbish and feeling like me...and we will all get our bfps sooner rather than later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->