hmmmm wonderine

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kitty_kat, Apr 22, 2009.

1. kitty_kat

kitty_kat Well-Known Member

im not due yet for a few more days but have been experiencing some of the early preganancy symptoms that are in a thread a lotion kinda discharge etc been having more headaches than usual recently and the smell of my coffee this morning made me feel so sick last night my partner asked me what i wanted for tea but i didnt want anything my appetite has really suppressed and the thought of most things makes me feel sick had some tummy cramps also that felt different to my usual due on cramps and also temperature changes pee is really strong irrespective of how much i am drinking do you think this could mean i am or that im willing my self to be a little too much we both have fingers crossed but just waiting for another few days to find out if i have my monthlys or not

2. vikki1978

vikki1978 Guest

All your symptoms sound really positive so i think you are in with a good chance.Good luck when you test xx

3. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

gd luck kitty :dust: hope u get ur :bfp: when are u gonna test??? :hi: welcome to bnb btw :hugs: xx

4. lilacmouse

lilacmouse Active Member

hi kitty

my name is Sam and its as though i wrote your thread!! im having exactly te same lotiony cm, i dont know if i ovulated last week as my cervical mucus didnt get to the egg-white type.

im so cofused as feeling niggly i.e. v v slightly nauseous and bbs feel fuller but have 5 days still left to test.im so scared as i know this month im really getting my hopes up.

also had thrush for two days now and feeling quite dopey :sleep: just want to sleep all the time, i really hope its a bfp but then i know that since iv been
    ttc its easy to have phantom symptoms because i want it so bad.

do hope its good news for you, what day do you test?

regards

sam