Hmmmm wondering if I should test or is it just paranoia. UpDATE: tests bfp or bfn????

Spudtastic

Reaction score
So I'm going to buy a test just to make me feel better as I do not really want any more babies but if I am pregnant baby will be wanted and loved.

Last af started 20th May. Usual cycle is 35 days long with cycles happening sometimes anytime between 28 days and 40 days.

Ewcm - somewhere. It was there I didn't track.

BD - pull out a few times but can't remember dates.

Two days ago - very light red spots on tissue. Nothimg since then.
But I have had cramps since then.

A bit of bloating and frequent wees.

No breast tenderness.
No cm whatsoever.

So I'm going to test, hopefully all will be good. Just sharing my concerns until i get a stick lol and fancied a chat about it.

Hehe. You talked yourself into that one!

Good luck!

You could be right. Though I am going tp have to talk the hubby into getting the snip asap.

Still no AF. I haven't been able to get to the shops on my own yet bit hopefully i can this morning.

So i bought some tests. The first two I did at the same time. The cheap digital said yes, the cheap midstream said no. So i went to the next shop along and got a clearblue which said no.

So here are the tests.

Attachments

• 20180621_104745.jpg
    20180621_104745.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
And another.

Attachments

• 20180621_104832.jpg
    20180621_104832.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 24
I know they say not to do it but have your cracked opened the clear blue digi that says not pregnant and see if it has any lines?? You could still be too early?? Have your tried a frer with FMU.. just weird that one would say pregnant

Thanks. I will have a look though i didnt think the lines on the clearblue digi meant anything.

I bought another cheapie digi and it said pregnant again.

I will wait a few days and test again.

Agreed, you're probably early. False positives are incredibly rare.

I've ordered some frer online which arrive tomorrow so they should tell me one way or another.
I told hubby and he's happy with a no3 even though we are still hoping that it is false positive.

Clearblues have a higher hcg threshold.. you've had two positives hunny so I think it's very likely that you are. I'm glad hubby is supportive. How are you feeling? Show us the frer tomorrow! X

Clearblues have a higher hcg threshold.. you've had two positives hunny so I think it's very likely that you are. I'm glad hubby is supportive. How are you feeling? Show us the frer tomorrow! X

Thanks. I'm feeling rather nervous. I'm honestly not sure how I'm going to cope with 3 and I'm 40 later thid year.
I'll post the frer later.

Good luck! Hope you get the result you want x

Thanks everyone. Af arrived this morning. I did do ajother of thise cheapie digis yesterday and it was also postive. I looked it up and it's quute sensitive so u think I just had a CP rather than two faulty tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->