hmmmm

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi girl... i have a quick question hope i can get some advice! i don't use ovulation sticks i just temp with FF and tonight i have had EWCM and a lil dull ache ... thing is im supose to b 12dpo=\ idk wat to do!! is this just something that happens etc? im due my af on 25th lol x

didnt want to read and run hun... if it were me i would probably BD just incase. I tried to temp with ff and it never worked for me. I had no rise in temps at all so I went with the CM and BD especiallif it was EWCM. I got pg on first cycle and paid no attention to anything else. Sorry not much help.

I agree with Goddess... Its never a bad thing to BD just in case... :hugs:

You can bd just incase, but you've definatley ovulated by that chart. Some women get the whole cm thing going just before af arrives, others its a sign of early pregnancy, hopefully its the latter for you!xxx:hugs:

i hope it is a early sign of pregnancy for you :) I do not know though

EWCM comes from and increase in Estrogen, which can just be a normal rise in ur cycle or it can be pregnancy. Not all cycles are the same, and in TTC you will notice many different cycles. But, stay positive and hopefully its an Estrogen rise due to pregnancy!!!! Baby Dust xx

thanks girls!! i :sex: last night and this morning .. usually at this time 13dpo AF is start sore boobs and dry CM but last night EWCM and no sore boobes yet and nothing lol its odd!! i should be ovulation on about 16th day!! FF says 12th and it felt i did last night omg soooo confusen!!! i think ill order some OPK off the net because its annoying me guess about ovulation! x

yes OPKs were nice to have this month! Usually I just wait for EWCM and twinges of OV pains but this month I'm getting twinges 7dpo and I know I O-ed on the 15th thanks to OPKs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->