Hmmmm...

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by jodi_19, Jan 26, 2011.

1. jodi_19

jodi_19 Mommy of a beauty queen

I am 9 (possibly 8) dpo today. I didn't temp this cycle and am going on opks. Not totally sure if I ovulated the day after or two days after my positive. I've done two ICs so far, first was an evap and second was a bfn. Today I noticed that my cm is strechy. I don't get much ewcm at ovulation, let alone after. Could this be a good sign or am I clutching at straws??

2. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Im EXXXACTLY same dates as u hun, not sure if im 8dpo or 9dpo but thing is i just know im pregnant, i remember how i felt when i was pref with Abs... i done ic's and got a faint pos, was deffo there as others seen it but think it must have been an evap as it was at about 3dpo LOL! was first thinking i may have ov'd earlier... like u we were not trying but not preventing... we had literally just decided on this. Deffo could be a good sign with the cm... i'd say keep testing... about 11dpo is when u should start to see a faint but deffo there bfp xxxx

3. jodi_19

jodi_19 Mommy of a beauty queen

Thanks Tootsy! I used my last test this morning so that I wouldn't have the temptation anymore! Now I am going to wait until AF is late. My luteal phase is usually about 11 days so I'm due around the 29th/30th. Guess I'll have to wait and see.