Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Good luck sweetie hope its good news foryou?

Good luck at the DR today hunny, hope all goes well for you - i have everything crossed, your in my thoughts arrrrgh i wont know what happens until tomo eve grrrrrrrrrrr

Hi all.

Thanks for all the kind words.:hugs:

Haven't been on in a few days, I've been too tired and this ttc buisness has been getting to me.

Well I feel like a bloody fool. The results came back negative.. and the dr says I'm definately not pregnant.

Evap lines are cruel, evil things and I don't trust HPT's after all of this.

So I've missed a period. Hormone imbalance? I don't know. I've got to have some blood tests this week to test for anemia, diabeties and lots of other things I can't quite remember right now.

Great, no pregnancy detected. How wonderful.

How I'm feeling? The word 'numb' comes to mind..

I am so sorry hun...... Thinking of you...... :hugs:

dont feel silly hunni we all thought it im so suprised your not i really am..

xxxx

oh sweetie, i dont know what to say. im so sorry that you didnt get the news that you wanted. the next best thing is to try and rest and take care of yourself. hope that af will come so you can try again. Please dont feel like a fool, your not the only one who this has happened too, we all thought you were prego! Good luck in the future and like i said if you ever want to talk im here to listen! Dont give up ;)

Im so sorry Lyrah
You are NOT a fool, had anyone of us been in your shoes we wouldnt have thought any other thing. *hugs*

So sorry you didnt get the news you were hoping for. This will really help you to be a stronger person hunnie, trust me. You will get your well deserved BFP and it will be so much more meaningful when you do. You are not a fool at all. We all thought you were. I skipped a period back in February and got pregnant in March...Dont lose hope. xx Take care sweets :hug:

aw hunny. :hugs: dont give up hope! tbh what gabs has said is true. we all go through it and I happen to be one of them. I think the :witch: has finally caught up with me and my test cam back today :bfn:.

keep your chin up honey. we can both try again next cycle. :hug::hug::hug:

xxxx

Lyrah sweety , Iam so sorry the outcome was not brighter .
I hope the Doc manages to get some right tests done for you , To discover why your body has been reacting like its pregnant .
Its such an unfair situation iam so sorry . xxxxxx .

Oh my god, that's awful. I really thought you were pregnant, as did we all. Don't feel like a fool. We were all convinced you were pregnant, so it wasn't just you. Sending you lots of :hug: anyway xxx

Thank you girls:hugs:

I feel so sad.

Even my dr last week said it's very likely I'm pregnant and that he thinks I am... he told me he thinks I'd had a threatened miscarriage but bubba clung on to me.. Those words keep playing over and over in my head.:cry:

The first thing he said to me when I walked in was 'Okay, your results are negative.. a pregnancy hasn't been detected'

Marvellous!!!:cry:

I sat there trying so hard not to cry.. OH was stroking my hand and I just wanted to burst into tears.

I really thought this was it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->