Hmmmmm.. nervous about doing this...

Hi all.

Thanks for all the kind words.:hugs:

Haven't been on in a few days, I've been too tired and this ttc buisness has been getting to me.

Well I feel like a bloody fool. The results came back negative.. and the dr says I'm definately not pregnant.

Evap lines are cruel, evil things and I don't trust HPT's after all of this.

So I've missed a period. Hormone imbalance? I don't know. I've got to have some blood tests this week to test for anemia, diabeties and lots of other things I can't quite remember right now.

Great, no pregnancy detected. How wonderful.

How I'm feeling? The word 'numb' comes to mind..

I'm so sorry :hugs: Really hope you get some answers with the blood tests. You shouldn't feel like a fool though - I think anyone would think they were pregnant with all your symptoms, faint lines and a missed period.

I hope you get your BFP soon :hugs: x

Oh babe I'm so sorry :hugs: Hopefully you will get answers from ur blood tests

So sorry hun. :hugs: I hope that you get the answers you're looking for. Take care.
P

:hugs:

Sending you tons of :dust: I hope you get your bfp very soon:hugs:

Oh gosh Lyrah I am so so sorry. How cruel this turned out to be, I was certain thi9s was it for you babes. Im so upset but cant even begin to imagine how u must be feeling. Ah hun :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I dont know hat else to say, At least the waiting is over now, u at least know and can continue trying. Just hold out for those answeres tho ur body was plating cruel tricks on you so u need to know what is going on hun.

Take care xx

I'm so sorry Lyrah, as everyone has said you're really not a fool, we would all be the same in your situation, and we were all so convinced, not just you!

Hopefully your blood tests will figure out whats going on so you can get back to ttc and get your bfp soon :hug:

Oh Lyrah, I'm so sorry it turned out this way :hugs: But don't feel like a fool because everyone else would have thought the same in your situation :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry to hear it was negative Lyrah =(
Hope the blood results will give you some answers as to why you skipped a period, and why you're feeling so dang tired.

Hope you'll feel better soon.

I am so sorry the test said no, HPTs are cruel cruel things, I was rooting for you and now that more tests are being ordered you can hopefully get the needed information and fix whatever caused you to miss a period and get you well deserved :bfp:. Good luck and you should not feel silly, I could have sworn I was PG this month and I think :witch: will make an appearance today so I was wrong. Wish you nothing but the best, take care and don't give up hope, your time is coming.

dont feel foolish it could happen to anyone! about a month and a half before i got pregnant with alexa, i got a faint positive on a clear blue pregnancy test, and told everyone i was pregnant, imagine how foolish i felt when i got af five days late. its probably the most embarrassing thing that i have been through in the past few years. i even convinced myself i felt implantation. i was sure i was pregnant. it was likely due to the fact that i was too stressed about ttc as well as the fact i had just got off the pill. anyways hope you get some answers, and a real bfp very soon! :hug:

Thanks girls. I have to say, you all mean the world to me. :hugs:

How do I stop thinking I'm pregnant? I still feel pregnant and going through my head is 'Was that test accurate?'

I know it was but.. I still feel pregnant, my senses are still up the creek.. e.g what im smelling, how things taste etc.

I wish it would just go away and leave me alone. If I'm not pregnant, then why can't the symptoms go away too :(

How do I stop this??

xxxxxx

I think I'd find it hard to stop thinking about it too. If the blood tests give you a reason for the symptoms and missed period maybe it'll get a bit easier though... and then you can start focusing on your next cycle :hugs: x

its called phantom pregnancy. when you want so bad to be pregnant, you make yourself believe you are pregnant. when i became obsessed with ttc last year, i heard about this, and that is why i decided to step back and let it happen naturally without trying.

Hi Hun!!!

Hey, it hurts like crap, but at least you have the answer!

I just know how you feel as those blady ICs have messed me about 2 cycles on the trot today, I got my AF today after getting definate lines on them....

But there is absolutely nothing wrong with being positive and thinking that you were pg, afterall it is all our TTC's dreams to have a healthy baby...and therefore SO want this and want to believe we are pg.

So it seems your Cycles are messed up due to our wonderful hormones.....grrrrr, so you just have to carry on BDing in the hope that you are close to Oing....or have already O'd and u may have caught or AF is on the way....I also am aware of a drug that can bring on your AF too....ask ya doc or any of the girls on here...

So chin up babes, I know it's hard!! I tell myself, ok- this isn't my month, maybe next month will be...coz I know deep down, one month it will be!!!

xxx:hug::hug::hug:

im not convinced that your not preg what kind of test was it because with urine there is only 1 test they can do and that is a normal pregnancy test and their test are no more sensitive then you can buy in the shops.
if you normally have regular periods and a pretty normal cycle why would your period be so late this month and why would you feel the way you do? coming from someione who always gets a late bfp i think there is still a chance. your body maybe just slower like mine its not uncommon. x
i dont want to give you false hope but thats what i think x

hmm, i think that he should re test u hun... seriously... because well something isn't right... did u re test yet

Hmmm... I'm not sure, it's a bit odd really.

He said the test that they used was highly sensitive so not too sure.

I think if in a week, my next period hasn't come.. then I will re-test.

xxxxxx

So sorry that you didn't get the BFP you wanted - How cruel our bodies can be giving us all the signals of pregnancy to mess us around. Hopefully your blood tests will shed some light on the problem - or reassure you that there is nothing seriously amiss.

Fingers crossed that you get some useful news and a BFP soon. :hug:

hi sweet so sorry to hear about every thing that has happened i hope the doctor can find the problem and make sure if you still dont feel right to go right back to the doctor and say so:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"