hmmmmmmmm what could this be???

MrsLQ

3 boys and a cat <3
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I do not temp or chart and as my period was 5 days late due to the blood going backwards and into my abdomen last month am not sure whn I ovulated.

For the past 2 days I have been having loads of CM, its very thin and white almost lik watered down lotion, I am having to wear a panty liner as there is so much. Just wondered if anyone else had had this and where abouts in their cycle....am hoping for a NY BFP!!

*PLEASE DO NOT READ AND RUN!*

hi,iv id lots of cm & need to wear a panty liner at the mo too!i dont know if or when i ovulated last month either,i took my period on the 6th exactly when it was due,but it only lasted 1 day!mine always lasts at least 5 or 6 days,i really thought i was pregnant as i had every symptom , i done lots of tests & then the doctor done my bloods it turned out i was very low in vitamin b12 & folat,so they put me on folic acid!I know i should of been talking them but i stopped talking them a few weeks before as i was so fed up not getting pregnant!oh well enough of my rambiling on lol!i to im looking forward to a NY BFP!!WHEN R U DUE TO TEST?

i have had that, during pregnancy.. I do not think it could be a bad sign.

Hi Ladies

Thank you for you replies.

I am due on the 30th, going by a 26 day cycle, but last month was 5 days late so will try and hold out till the 6th of Jan....seems such a long time away..but can't keep wasting money on tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->