Hmph :(

nikkip19

expecting #1 :)
Reaction score
i did something stupid..... I took a hpt :( and my period isnt due till monday or tuesday!!! Of course it was a :bfn: ... and im sad.... :cry: i hate this waiting stuff

I am due the same time as you and keep thinking i will test too :rofl: we are toooooooo early so dont worry :hugs:

I feel like af is coming though got tender boobs and that so it dont look to good.

Stay positive 3 or 4 days left, might only just be implanting :hugs:

I understand your frustration chickie! We are all hear for you! I am sitting at day 27 of my cycle - last cycle was 50 days! It's days like this that I am thankul for these forums and that there are people who will listen to my whacky rants. Ha. :hug:

:rofl:i seriously feel like im going crazy! im becoming obsessed hahah! it would just be so perfect is we got pregnant this month because then id be 3 mths for christmas time and we could tell everyone then! OYE this baby making better not take too long or else im gonna lose it!!! :dohh:

I know how you feel hunny! I'm in the 2ww myself. I'm determined to not test until AF is due if she doesn't show her ugly face. But I'm not getting my hopes up just in case. Take care and you just might get your BFP afterall! :hugs:

I know just what you mean. My birthday is in June so thought it'd be a gret birthday present to ha ha.

I dont know why im just not feeling it though this month :cry:

Let me know how you go :hugs:

I would love it as a Christmas gift to give too. :hugs:

Ive done exactly the same! :rofl:

Im 6 dpo and I have tested for the last three days. I KNOW nothing will show up t this point even if I am but I think Im just addicted to poas! :rofl:

Do I need therapy? :blush:

I did exactly the same this morning - due Monday so I POAS and :bfn:

Now I'm all angry at myself for doing it!! :roll:

i am in 2ww and have already POAS 3 times - I am a definite addict too :( its not good when u see that :bfn: I know its going to show, but then the more I see a :bfn: I always think the next one will be a :bfn: so just imagine the shock when you :test: and get a :bfp: its gonna be even more amazing - I am worried that I will lokk at it and it won't register and I will through it away before doing a "Joey from friends" and 5 mins realising I threw away my :bfp: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->