Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Mwahahah! time to get up yet?! :rofl: Charlies asleep! boooo, iv been awake for an hour! Well...he woke up at 11pm lastnight and threw up ALL over me daddy + the bed! so iv slept with no sheets on the bed lovely! anyway he didnt go back too sleep untill about half 2 thismorning so needless too say im a weeeee bit sleepy but still far too exited too sleep!! maybe i should go wake him up eh? or just be noisey :rofl:
ANYWAY!!!! merry christmas everyone! Love you alllll and i hope you all have a great day and eat loads and loads n get pissed (those of you who arnt pregnant that is!!!!) :kiss::kiss:

LO woke me up at 4am and now it 8am and im at work... merry christmas!

oh my goodness... it's 1:13 here and i haven't gone to bed yet :rofl: time difference is craaazy!

you are so silly zara, like a little kid on christmas - i hope charlie wakes up properly and quick for you soon, so that you don't have to start bother him :rofl: have a wonderful day and i hope it's everything you wanted!!!!! :hugs:

iv got REALLLY creeky floor boards...normaly hop around too avoid noise when hes asleep, i wonder if i go to the loo "heavy footed" :rofl: maybe it might wake him :rofl:
May i also add OH is asleep on the sofa and my sister is in bed with me! shes awake dying too get up too im not the only one :rofl: mind she is 13 hmmmm hahaha

We've been up since 5 :rofl: took an hour and a half to open just amelies presents and a further hour getting it out of the packaging!

Its like torture in my mums house right now,shes been working nights last night so we all agreed that I would make breakfast for everyone for when my dad picked her up at 8am and now she is having a couple of hours sleep before we can open presents and get the festivities started properly.Hope everyone has a fab day :hugs: x

I slept in this morning..Of all days :dohh: So I didn't get up until like 8:45 :shrug:
But I ripped everything open, and got really excited, and now I have nothing to do :haha: x

:lol: We got up at 5... and Tegan woke us up!! OH came in and poked me, and said 'Mummy Tiggy says its christmas...' :rofl: So I had to get up! Took Tegan two hours to open all her prezzies.... and then she went for a nap and got up at 9.30!! Little bugger :lol:
Merry christmas hun x
Oh yeah forgot to add the flucking packing on the presents... Is there any need for that amount of tie wraps, selotape, cardboard, plastic... grrrr :rofl:

Rosie woke up at 6am so we all went and woke Jack up haha, took two hours to open all presents now the room is PACKED!! :happydance: looking forward to dinner now lol gonna go bath the kids and get them dressed up :D MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"