Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Zarababy1, Dec 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Mwahahah! time to get up yet?! :rofl: Charlies asleep! boooo, iv been awake for an hour! Well...he woke up at 11pm lastnight and threw up ALL over me daddy + the bed! so iv slept with no sheets on the bed lovely! anyway he didnt go back too sleep untill about half 2 thismorning so needless too say im a weeeee bit sleepy but still far too exited too sleep!! maybe i should go wake him up eh? or just be noisey :rofl:
    ANYWAY!!!! merry christmas everyone! Love you alllll and i hope you all have a great day and eat loads and loads n get pissed (those of you who arnt pregnant that is!!!!) :kiss::kiss:

2. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

LO woke me up at 4am and now it 8am and im at work... merry christmas!

3. mandaa1220

mandaa1220 Well-Known Member

oh my goodness... it's 1:13 here and i haven't gone to bed yet :rofl: time difference is craaazy!

you are so silly zara, like a little kid on christmas - i hope charlie wakes up properly and quick for you soon, so that you don't have to start bother him :rofl: have a wonderful day and i hope it's everything you wanted!!!!! :hugs:

4. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

iv got REALLLY creeky floor boards...normaly hop around too avoid noise when hes asleep, i wonder if i go to the loo "heavy footed" :rofl: maybe it might wake him :rofl:
    May i also add OH is asleep on the sofa and my sister is in bed with me! shes awake dying too get up too im not the only one :rofl: mind she is 13 hmmmm hahaha

5. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

We've been up since 5 :rofl: took an hour and a half to open just amelies presents and a further hour getting it out of the packaging!

6. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

Its like torture in my mums house right now,shes been working nights last night so we all agreed that I would make breakfast for everyone for when my dad picked her up at 8am and now she is having a couple of hours sleep before we can open presents and get the festivities started properly.Hope everyone has a fab day :hugs: x

7. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

I slept in this morning..Of all days :dohh: So I didn't get up until like 8:45 :shrug:
    But I ripped everything open, and got really excited, and now I have nothing to do :haha: x

8. Tegans Mama

Tegans Mama home edding mum of 2

:lol: We got up at 5... and Tegan woke us up!! OH came in and poked me, and said 'Mummy Tiggy says its christmas...' :rofl: So I had to get up! Took Tegan two hours to open all her prezzies.... and then she went for a nap and got up at 9.30!! Little bugger :lol:
    Merry christmas hun x
    Oh yeah forgot to add the flucking packing on the presents... Is there any need for that amount of tie wraps, selotape, cardboard, plastic... grrrr :rofl:

9. Dizzy321

Dizzy321 very proud mammy to 3!

Rosie woke up at 6am so we all went and woke Jack up haha, took two hours to open all presents now the room is PACKED!! :happydance: looking forward to dinner now lol gonna go bath the kids and get them dressed up :D MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :kiss:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.