Holding out on testing!

joysandwonder

Reaction score
hi guys! so hard not to test but im holding out until AF is officially late!
im already on cd27 and im 28-29cycle girl... so not long to wait! I dont want to see another BFN!!!

Not sure if I can call these symptoms or not but ive had twinges and cramps all through the TWW.. Chapped and dry lips, now broke out in coldsore aswell.. :growlmad: and stuffy nose for two weeks! on and off tiredness, but could be work.. who knowS.. but apart from that.. no sore breast or food aversions or cravings no sickness... argghhh who else is holding out on testing!! :winkwink:

I am a POAS addict, to the point where I buy my tests in 50-packs (and I just bought a 2nd pack). I swore to myself that I'd hold out until AF is due/late, around 13-14dpo, but I never manage to hold out more than 8dpo or so (my record is 9dpo :lol:). I am 9dpo today and still haven't tested! My resolve is weakening, though.

It's awesome that you are almost to your test date -- great job!!! Just another day or two, and you're there!

Im with you i promised oh that ill wait this time till a week over as i dont think the oh thinks im telling the truth pmsl but 5 days overdue af and waiting on wednesday altho gonna have a serius chat about just getting a test to do to day as if its gonna be possitive 5 days past is pretty good day to start its just now deciding which test as promised this time we will do it together xx

With my third I managed to wait until AF was 8 days late! This time I have bought a bunch of tests so I can test early ;) No patience at all this time! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->