Holiday abroad as single parent & 2 Kids

trailrunner

Reaction score
hi .. id love to do a holiday abroad with my boys (7 & 4) has anyone got any words or wisdom or advice :)

hi .. id love to do a holiday abroad with my boys (7 & 4) has anyone got any words or wisdom or advice :)

I did a couple of city breaks last year with my (then) 5yo twins. We had to get a flight which was only just over an hour (I don't think I would brave much more). My kids just love staying in a hotel and doing something different like going to museums and aquariums and stuff. I think the travel part is most daunting on your own particularly with more than one kid. I made sure they had name tags on in case they got lost and packed books they hadn't seen to entertain on the flight plus snacks, snacks, snacks (and for us it was snacks they wouldn't normally get so a real novelty.

No words of advice but iv been brave and booked a week away to Menorca with my 3. We go in a few months and although I'm nervous we are all very excited. I reckon it's one of those things you just have to jump in and go for it. If it goes horribly wrong you'll know not to do it again but you'll definitely make some memories to last forever along the way :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->