Holiday countdown thread!!

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
Thought it'd be nice to have a place for us to say when/where we're going on holiday so we can have a lil countdown and get all excited lol.

Terrilea,OH and Ruby(will be 13months)
Olu Deniz, Turkey
17th May
48 days to go!

Also when someone comes back from holiday please give us some hints and tips! As i'm sure we're all anxious of how we're going to cope going away from home with a baby!:wacko:

Fab thread Terrilea :thumbup:

Me, DH and Aymen [he will be 1 yr and 5 days old]
Oujda, Morocco
27th Aug - 24th Sept
Just under 5 months to goooooooo.......

:happydance:

Im going to butlins 4 weeks on monday for a week and then in november im taking Vinnie to disneyland Paris for his first birthday YAY xx

Good thread.
Mum, sis, BIL, his son, DH, me and LO who will be 1 yr and 15 days old.
Lanzarote
25th August.
Just booked for New Year aswell. Love my holidays.

Not counting down to a holiday, but we're in the UK at the moment (normally live abroad). I've been working for the last 7 weeks to work off the end of my maternity leave before becoming a fully-fledged SAHM. LO has been in the UK with me, but OH has been back at home working his usual job. It's my last day today, and we will be finally going home on 7th April.

8 DAYS!!!

Another countdown I have is that OH is coming out here on Friday to see us, for the first time in almost 2 months!

2 DAYS!!!

I think that one's even more exciting :D

Yay, fab idea for a thread! We are going on holiday on 16th July - my brother and sister in law and their little boy who'll be two and a half at the time, DH, me, Sophie who will be 16 months and my mum and dad - but my dad doesn't know about it because it's a surprise for his 70th birthday! Any ideas on how to engineer it all would be much appreciated :haha:

We have booked a big self catering house in the Worcester area - so it's a case of working out how to collect my mum and dad's part of the payment without my dad knowing and getting him there :rofl: My mum was thinking of telling him she is booking a place just for the 2 of them down there if we can make a fake confirmation email!!

Brilliant thread.

I have just under 2 months to go till our first holiday as a family. Off to my Mum's in Spain on May 27th! Can't wait!

Gran canaria
11th April
Lo is 5 months
Villa with hubby, parents & brother

11 days!!

Mine is Menorca on 2nd september,cant wait!

Donnington Download Festival 10-12thJune!!
Foo Fighters July 2nd Milton Keynes!!
Sonisphere Festival 8-10th July!!
Rewind Festival August 19th-21st!!
Lee Evens Brighton Centre 5th September!!

Everyone is going to exciting places, i hate flying so off to the Lake district to stay in a log cabin in October with my parents, free holiday woohoo, oh is not coming though as he has to work.

Ooh everyone's got such lovely hols to look forward to! I just hope my LO behaves herself on the plane, i'm so nervous!x

I've actually got no idea. I want to go to Lanzarote but it's not booked yet!

Me, hubs, Ayden and Inaya, a friend and her hubby and baby boy (all 3 babies will be 4.5 months!)
Majorca, Spain
11th April
11 days to go!

WOOOOOOOP! :happydance:

Nutshake,xpinkyperkyx and a_c are the first members to go on holiday, looking forward to hearing how it went and whether you can give us all any tips! x

great thread! we are going in 11 DAYS!!!!!:happydance:
Looe in cornwall
myself, hubby, molly-3 & charlie almost 6 months
a bit anxious as to where little man will sleep as it's a caavan and he's still waking 3 times a night but i'm sure we'll cope, also, found out yesteday that hubby's being made redundant:cry: so we really need to have a nice relaxing break away from all the stress!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

I'm kinda scared about taking the twins away, it's scary taking 1 away, never mind 2, eek! Hopefully all will be ok... :wacko:

Mexico 12th september
me OH and lo he will be 1 yeah and 9 days old
dreading teh 10 hour flight

I'll be visiting England from July 28th to August 11th :D
Sooooo.. 3.5 months or so.
I'll be going with my LO (who will be almost 14 months old)
My two sisters and their husbands and my niece (who will be 1.5 yrs old)
Soooooo excited!!!

We arent going anywhere abroad this year, but going to Torquay on the 2nd May, i really cant wait and hope the weather will be good!! Lo will be 6.5 months!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->