Holiday Jabs when concived

RBurnett

Reaction score
Hello

IM still over in the WTT group and we are going to try in 7 weeks after out wedding on our honeymoon. We are going to Thailand and need a few jabs for this.

The Nurse and Dr said we shouldnt try as i would have the vacanations in me but im sure lots of people get pregnant while away.

I really dont want to wait any longer to try so seeing if anyone fell pregnant while on holiday where u needed jabs?

Thank you x

Sorry didn't want to read and run. I know nothing about this. I went to Scotland on my honeymoon - no injections required!

Personally if it was me I would follow the doctors advice because they must have a reason for what they've said. Of course that's just my opinion and you have to follow your own instincts.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon.

Personally, I would wait until I had the Doctor's okay. I've been in a similar situation, and it's always better to know you've done everything you can to give your baby a healthy start. Congrats, and have fun!

Thanks I just checked and I dnt need maralia tablets so we will be ok and hopefully one day be in this group! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->