Holiday Maternity Clothes

Kaz1977

Reaction score
I'm going away for 2 weeks to Spain when I'm 24w (currently 13w) and need to get some holiday maternity clothes. Last time I was pg over Winter so I have lots of woolly cardigans but nothing for warmer weather.

Anyone got any good places to get some fairly cheaply? I live in Scotland so won't get much wear out of them at home :) I need a pair of shorts, a swimsuit and maybe a sundress.

Cheers

Just picked up a maternity swimsuit from matalan, don't know if you have one of those - they have a nice range of mat cossies reasonably priced :thumbup:

I'm really struggling too. Theres NO maternity summer clothes out yet and i goaway in 5 weeks !!

I'm thinking might just get a couple of bikinis a couple of sizes bigger....and get plenty of maxi dresses as can wear them once baby arrives xx

I got summery things from New Look this time 2 years ago, but was a bit disappointed when I was in last week- had thought the same clothes would fit, but I need a 12 now, and everything I bought then was 14 or 16 - not that I'm complaining, but have hols in 2 weeks and nothing to wear!!
Hopefully there'll be more in the shops in a month or so :)
Also Peacocks reasonably priced :)

I got summery things from New Look this time 2 years ago, but was a bit disappointed when I was in last week- had thought the same clothes would fit, but I need a 12 now, and everything I bought then was 14 or 16 - not that I'm complaining, but have hols in 2 weeks and nothing to wear!!
Hopefully there'll be more in the shops in a month or so :)
Also Peacocks reasonably priced :)

next have some cute maternity summer stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->