Holiday Maternity Clothes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Kaz1977, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Kaz1977

Kaz1977 Well-Known Member

I'm going away for 2 weeks to Spain when I'm 24w (currently 13w) and need to get some holiday maternity clothes. Last time I was pg over Winter so I have lots of woolly cardigans but nothing for warmer weather.

Anyone got any good places to get some fairly cheaply? I live in Scotland so won't get much wear out of them at home :) I need a pair of shorts, a swimsuit and maybe a sundress.

Cheers

2. pinkandfluffy

pinkandfluffy Pregnant with Number 2!

Just picked up a maternity swimsuit from matalan, don't know if you have one of those - they have a nice range of mat cossies reasonably priced :thumbup:

3. kalou1972

kalou1972 Mummy to Miller & TTC #2

I'm really struggling too. Theres NO maternity summer clothes out yet and i goaway in 5 weeks !!

I'm thinking might just get a couple of bikinis a couple of sizes bigger....and get plenty of maxi dresses as can wear them once baby arrives xx

4. holywoodmum

holywoodmum 2 girls and one cooking

I got summery things from New Look this time 2 years ago, but was a bit disappointed when I was in last week- had thought the same clothes would fit, but I need a 12 now, and everything I bought then was 14 or 16 - not that I'm complaining, but have hols in 2 weeks and nothing to wear!!
    Hopefully there'll be more in the shops in a month or so :)
    Also Peacocks reasonably priced :)

5. holywoodmum

holywoodmum 2 girls and one cooking

I got summery things from New Look this time 2 years ago, but was a bit disappointed when I was in last week- had thought the same clothes would fit, but I need a 12 now, and everything I bought then was 14 or 16 - not that I'm complaining, but have hols in 2 weeks and nothing to wear!!
    Hopefully there'll be more in the shops in a month or so :)
    Also Peacocks reasonably priced :)

6. Lliena

Lliena Mummy of 2!

next have some cute maternity summer stuff :)