Holiday places

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Whats about I have no idea? :blush:

Theres Butlins ..... lol

ilike haven :D thats if u like campin tho!

Tbh was thinking of somewhere good for next year - A holiday meet maybe so coz of babies a camping hol would probably be a no no? Would be for me at least.

Bloody camping!!!!! do i look like a scout?????

We are thinking of just doing a Butlins this year as we all need new passports and feel uncomfy taking Jack and exposing him to that kind of sun for too long

we took chloe camping wen she was 2 month :D was fab, and neither of us drive so we bussed it ;)

LOL Ya mad woman tha confirms all:rofl:

we put it all under pram :shock: mind u i was breastfeeding at teh time and we just brought enough nappies for journey and bough them there, we had tent and sleeping bags under the pram!!! looking back i dunno how teh fuck we managed it :rofl:

Center Parcs is brill :D

Especially for kids! :headspin:

DH has developed this weird obsession with camping and ...:shock:...caravans. NO WAY!! :hissy:

Centre Parcs definitely a good idea.... I'm thinking that next year I'll try and persuade him to go there or book a cottage somewhere.

Centre Parcs is ace, we have been twice to two diffrent centers, its very pricey, thats the only down side, but well worth the money

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->