Holiday spending money

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
We (me, hubby, 4 and 2 yo) are going to North Wales this year for a 2 week caravan holiday in June. It's a Haven site but lots to do around it.

What's a reasonable amount to take for spending money? Will be having breakfast in caravan before we go out, taking a picnic lunch most days for the beach or in the car and some nights eating back in the caravan.

Hubby has broken his foot and has had a few weeks of work so now money is a little tight. We do have some saved but just wondering what other people think is a reasonable amount?

50-70 a day?
When we go away (Butlins 4 days) we take around £6-£700 we always always come home with atleast £200 but apart from breakfast we eat out every meal time- though usually it’s one big meal and a hotdog with some snacks for tea as my los aren’t big eaters.

You can make a holiday as cheap or as expensive as you want and I’m sure you would still have the same amount of fun.

I usually take £550 pounds and try to minimize other unnecessary expenses so that I can enjoy 100% by spending less. :)

It all depends on your financial condition. I would spend about $ 100 a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->