Holiday travel in 3rd trimester

mons75

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking about going away in my 28th week, is this a bit silly? Just a 3 hr flight to somewhere in europe where its warmer than here.

Does anyone have advise on this? Will I feel like a whale and not want to travel, have you guys traveled that late in pregnancy?

THANKS!

i went on holiday at 26 weeks, it was fine really! but you do need drs consent after 28 weeks to say you are safe to fly i had a woman running after me on the tarmac asking how many weeks i was!

i went at 25 weeks, 2 weeks in egypt, 5hr flight. was fine, the break did me good! took my green notes so i could prove i was under 28 weeks, if you are over 28 weeks you need a note from doc or midwife saying you are fit to fly, as long as your pregnancy has been good and no problems theyll ive you the note with no probs xx

Thank you guys! So you didn't feel uncomfortable going away? You think you would have been happy at 28 weeks as well?

THANK YOU!

I felt find, and i had spd + crutches! my flight was 2 hours and i had a toddler on my knee jumping about most of the way! it was ok really i just lazed about alot when i actually got there! i think 28 weeks would have been about the same x

:happydance:I'm thinking Miami now which is 9hr flight, hmmm... any thoughts for long haul? Its the SUN I'm after!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->