Holiday..

EmziixBo0o

Reaction score
Soooooo im going away in a month to spain for a week,

i know to take bikinis, towels, suncream..

What kind of stuff do i take? ive never been abroad really before, i think id wear shorts, what about vesttops and stuff? maxidress for nighttime?
help :flower:

Some vest tops, croptops? Definatly shorts :) sunglasses? White linen trousers, flip flops!! X

Haha, I need togo shopping, i feel like starting to pack my case now, i only paid for 15kilos regret that now x

Spain that time of year is boiling, so shorts and vest tops :thumbup: plenty of suncream too! and a hat! xxx

Ive got one them strawhat kinda things, im hoping ill wear it.. but im thinking to am i going to wear my maxi dress on the nighttime? + my jumpsuit + stuff, ar im worried cus i only paid for 15kilos i dont want to go over lots at the airport :nope:

tbh i wouldnt bother to pack tonnes of 'day time' stuff. when im on holiday im never out of a bikini and usually take something light to throw on top like a kaftan or sundress.

Summer clothes barely weigh much so hopefully you don't go over:D

I was thinking I'd only wear a bikini in daytime exspesh going water parks And stuff so be more like playsuits and stuff I guess lol thank u girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->