Holidays

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Anyone have any holidays or breaks planned uk or abroad?

We don't :cry:been talking about it for a year but hey ho LOL

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yay 1 more sleep!!!!!:happydance:

New York on 19th October for my boyfriends 21st which is on the 22nd. His parents are sending us for his birthday, how spoilt are we?? I can't wait!!

But it's tinged with Sadness that I won't be at the Zoo:cry:

*pift* again lol!

An WOW Tilly that will be ace. x

Yea, it's even more exciting for me since i've ALWAYS wanted to visit NY and my own mum could never afford to take us. The only bad thing is, we're not taking Bethanie.. so we will probably be crying all the time! lol

(Not trying to rub it in by the way sorry)>

used most of my holiday up on end of maternity, got a week left for October half term when we will be going to mil.

Have booked Hendra in Newquay for Easter for a week then Ibiza,portinax some thomson family hol for sept 24th next year,no holidays this year,but Dave is going Euro-disney next Monday with Chloe for a week!
Bex

Were are you going Jo?

I would love to go on Vacation but nothing planned as of yet.

I'm just staying in Uk Suz
Butlins in Skegness
https://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/index.cfm?page=8463

I bloomin well hope so LOL
hope weather stays like it has been today x

Waiting for my tesco vouchers to come through, shall convert them to Virgin vouchers and then get Florida booked for next November :D :D :D :D :D Was going to go in December but it will be too close to Christmas to get organised, plus all the Xmassy things start in November anyway. Thank you Mr Tesco :D

Nice of Mr T's

dave said we could go to Florida next year for three weeks but TBH I wouldnt find it very much like a holiday unless we did a week or three (hate theme parks!) at the beach. Plus thought bit far on plane for Melie so we picked Ibiza which luckily is only 2 hours,even that may be a nightmare so I take my hat of to you for doing it i would be pulling my hair out lol

Think we are doing Beaches in Turks and Caicos in October 2010 so Melie will be just old enough for Climate and Travel. I love Beaches they have Sesame Street there.

Have a fab time
Bex

we're going to corfu in october, malta in october and cyprus in november :)

Blimey Terrie - I thought I was doing well by going to Canada last week and hopefully going to Greece in September.

Sinead

we have friends who live in malta and friends who live in cyprus

That always helps.
the furthest away mine live is Salford :rofl:

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member